MasterCard Fusion Center Analyst in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Fusion Center Analyst
The Mastercard Fusion Center leads and synchronizes Mastercard global resources to anticipate, identify, and mitigate threats; leading a joint response to cyber, fraud, and physical security events.
The Fusion Center Analyst is accountable for independently performing a full range of tasks in the evaluation and analysis of cyber, geopolitical, fraud and physical information and intelligence. The candidate will be responsible for performing a variety of work activities involving intake, research, collection, analysis, dissemination, and documentation of threat intelligence information which has a possible nexus to cyber-criminal activity and/or represents potential threats to the company, our people, or the broader payments ecosystem.
In this role, you will be accountable to:
Maintain and build internal and external partnerships i.e. business units within Mastercard, industry partners, and customers
Increase maturity of key Fusion Center capabilities across governance, people, processes, and technology to achieve integrated cyber defense, proactively monitor, detect, investigate, and respond to known and unknown attacks
Demonstrate thought leadership via speaking engagements, blogs, media articles, published research and other avenues
Provide Mastercard’s perspective on the effective approaches to Fusion Center development and operations, and collaborating with our client stakeholders on implementation roadmaps and execution
Lead the development of actionable recommendations to detect, triage, investigate and remediate based on latest threat actor trends
Provide industry leading perspectives on augmenting existing Fusion processes to increase centralized visibility in order to identify suspicious activity to reduce the mean time to detect and respond to cyber, geopolitical, fraud and physical security threats
All About You:
• experience in across the various fields of cyber, fraud, intelligence, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred along with prominent cyber or intelligence related certifications/credentials
• Highly passionate about deterring cyber criminals from causing harm
• Demonstrated cutting-edge skillset and knowledge of new intelligence interests like critical infrastructure and cyber interdependencies, the dark web, open-source document and social media exploitation, etc.
• Experience in Program/Project Management
• Experience planning and organization for data collection
• Excellent written communication, research, and analytical skills
• Excellent oral communication skills for presenting, briefing, or communicating analytical research material including the use of multimedia presentations
• Demonstrated analytical expertise – to include ability to think critically and logically in a dynamic, high-pressure, fast-paced environment
• Familiar with critical infrastructure preparedness and security
• Strong background in Cyber security and Cyber Analysis
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-145605