MasterCard Director, Technology Risk Analyst in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Technology Risk Analyst
Title: Director, Technology Risk Tools (Level 5)
The Technology Risk Management (TRM) team is looking for an energetic, experienced information technology professional to help lead a team that exercises business ownership of a suite of tools at the center of Mastercard’s “risk engine room” for identifying, analyzing, and managing technology risk. Working closely with adjacent teams focused on standards, controls & compliance, stakeholder assurance, and engagement with technology owners, you will be drive information systems and services that assess and track our control strength and empower our Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) activities across the company.
Role. In this role, you will help lead a small but elite team with important responsibilities:
• Governance over RSA Archer, our primary GRC tool, through implementation of cross-module data models, workflows, and connections to external data repositories.
• Manage intake, requirements, vetting and prioritization of process and tool enhancements, ensuring the best utilization of capacity, while supporting cross functional user needs.
• Understanding and oversight of technology issues. How they impact overall risk management, and how they drive to transparency of root cause and ultimate mitigations.
• Recruit, develop, and optimize team members.
• Develop and implement risk processes and workflows to produce most efficient, effective, scalable outcomes.
• Work closely with development teams or service providers to deliver planned process and tool enhancements
• Help drive integration to various single source of truth sets; Mastercard Catalog, Archer, WorkDay, etc.…
• Communications to executive level management providing periodic updates on tools status, effectiveness, strategy, roadmaps and path forward.
• Coordination of Issues insight and overlap across all TRM and Risk Management groups.
All about you. The ideal candidate for this position should have:
• Enthusiasm and experience in recruiting, participating in, and helping drive the development a high-performing team.
• Organizational skills needed to execute a governance process for workflows and system configurations involving a wide range of participants.
• Ability to compile organization-wide view from distinct pieces of Issues data and effectively communicate in forums ranging from working-level engagements to executive-level presentations.
• Ability to work closely with development teams or service providers to deliver planned process and tool enhancements in a timely fashion while meeting acceptance criteria.
• Skills needed to drive collaboration and partnership across the technology organization.
• Experience in enterprise-level governance, risk, and compliance activities, preferably in the financial sector.
• Familiarity with cyber security controls and remediations for shortfalls.
• Certifications in information security or risk management preferred, but not required.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-179550