MasterCard Director, Service Management in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Service Management
Mastercard Data & Services, the professional services arm of Mastercard provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, platforms, information, loyalty and risk management services to financial institutions, retailers and governments worldwide. The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile tea is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
As part of the Data & Services Operational Excellence team, the successful candidate will drive world-class operations at the core of all product development, delivery, and support. They will support the development of a comprehensive operations strategy with a focus towards achieving operational scale for future growth by improving quality and efficiency across Data & Services.
• Manage the overall coordination, status reporting, financials, schedules and stability of project-oriented work efforts, ensures that project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon time, scope and resource requirements
• Develop detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes within budget constraints
• Take a lead position in complex initiatives of strategic importance (e.g., cross functional/ cross geographies)
• Develop compliance methodologies, including the creation of project metrics and charters, and risk mitigation and communication strategies. Establishes function metrics for measuring and tracking customer satisfaction
• Act as trusted business partner and project management advisor for project managers, consulting on escalations and advising on methodologies
All About You
• Has experience leading global projects and programs across multiple geographies and functions
• Business relationship leader responsible for overall relationship and deliverables across all projects
• Experience working in cross-functional and large projects
• Adherence to forecast budgets, developing strategy and setting goals for a business function
• Demonstrated success building relationships and delivering results on key strategic initiatives
• Experience delivering presentations and engaging with senior leadership
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-90806