MasterCard Director, Product Management in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Product Management
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments sector. We power payments and provide products and services for individuals and industries all around the world. Our people, technology, data and brand provide the capabilities that drive our success. We believe in connecting people to priceless possibilities.
As a company, we know that our success is driven by the skills, experience, integrity and mindset of the talent we hire. By building an inclusive, world-class culture, our employees have once-in-a-career opportunities to be a part of teams that have a greater impact on our community and our world. We invite you to join our team to find out how you too can start something priceless.
The Mastercard Access team is dedicated to growing MasterCard revenue from transaction switching and from value added services associated with switching. The team partners with C&I, Operations & Technology and Regional Partners to enhance the strategic fit, quality, efficiency and applicability of Mastercard’s network and services assets to customer need and market opportunities and evolves MasterCard’s network assets architecture to drive competitive advantage. The Direct Services team creates and packages Product and Solutions offerings to drive new transaction flows, VAS product distribution and competitive advantage with Issuers, Acquirers, Merchants, Processors, Governments, Fintechs, and other industry participants
• The Director, Product Management position will manage “access” to and “distribution” of various value-added services through our “Direct Services” offering to various customer segments directly or through vendor partnerships. The role will require significant collaboration & influence across global and regional MasterCard teams that include product, technology, sales, customer delivery and support.
• Partner with the broader Access team to identify opportunities and enhancements that can deliver on the Network of Services vision that supports Multi rail
• Manage execution of “mass enablement and/or bespoke localization” strategies across the regions including identifying roadblocks and challenges and executing contingency plans throughout the effort.
• Own communication of plans between internal teams and to stakeholders across the organization, ensuring clarity and visibility of decisions, expectations, milestones, and deliverables
• Liaise with service owners and drive alignment on enhancements, Studio processes and GTM activities.
• Engage with global franchise, data strategy, legal, data privacy and regulatory teams to define the guidelines and frameworks required for a Brand Agnostic Services Only Offering.
• Lead third party vendor integration efforts from SOW to solution integration that includes, formulating requirements across all services, creating delivery models, and maintaining the relationship on an ongoing basis
• Be a subject matter expert, advocate, and champion for Direct Services to all stakeholders within the organization
• Partner with Sales, Business Development, and the regional leads in assessing the competitive landscape, identifying new use cases, and developing business strategies.
All About You:
• Significant experience in payment switching technologies, customer use case applications, product management, market research, pricing and go to market execution.
• Prior experience or understanding of A2A (ACH), Crypto payments
• Experience or understanding of the broader payment technologies, use cases and delivery methods
• Prior product management or product development and GTM experience in the global payment industry
• Proven ability to build and maintain strong, productive working relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers
• Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, marketing or related field
• Minimum Travel will be required
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-178026