MasterCard Director, Product Development in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Product Development
Are you a product development professional with experience in fraud and/or cyber security? Do you have a passion for supporting small businesses and helping them to get digital, get paid, and get secure? If so, we have a job for you!
Join the Mastercard Cyber & Intelligence (C&I) team! Our team was established with the responsibility to safeguard all aspects of safety and security in payments and have made great strides with new products, services and standards, positively impacting all aspects of Mastercard’s current and future payment eco-system.
The successful candidate will support the Trust Center Marketplace, enabling traditional and non-traditional customers where they can register and purchase cyber security products and services targeting Micro, Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs). SMBs are a critical driver of the global economy and with the recent COVID pandemic, are seeing a high penetration of cyber-attacks. This strategic initiative establishes Mastercard as a trusted source for cyber security, designed to protect and enable growth for this important and often underserved segment.
C&I is looking for the successful candidate to drive the go-to-market (GTM) strategy for the Trust Center Marketplace as follows:
• Identify and drive Regional GTM Strategies to reach traditional markets (Issuers/Acquirers) and new players (FinTech’s; marketplaces; government agencies).
• Understanding of competitive positioning of the SMB segments and basis upon which Mastercard products are differentiated.
• Ensure all GTM product requirements and processes are executed timely for launch and product lifecycle.
• Identify and define new processes to support global sales channels.
• Provide a deep understanding of SMB needs and behaviors to help in prioritization of product development strategy.
• Work in partnership with regional, legal and development partners to support products launched and sales opportunities.
• Partner with vendors and/or Mastercard development teams to deliver enhancements and/or new product to the Marketplace on time and within budget.
• Evaluate and prioritize business cases for new business, product opportunities and business models to improve Mastercard’s footprint and competitiveness.
• Build a sustainable roadmap and product pipeline for the Marketplace.
All about you
• Knowledge and experience in fraud and cyber security industry
• Knowledge and experience in the Small Business market segment
• Ability to work with technical teams and ensure on time delivery of requirements globally
• Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to identify key issues and pain points to provide effective recommendations
• Strong situational leadership skills with ability to be persuasive/persistent when introducing, championing new approaches, processes, and solutions with global and regional partners
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, establish priorities and work independently under pressure and with limited supervision
• Ability to build and maintain partnerships with regional sales teams to provide them with the knowledge, training and materials they need to effectively communicate our products with customers
• Demonstrated leadership in taking accountability and acting with a sense of urgency
• Proven expertise in budgeting, forecasting and delivering strong results for products
• Team oriented, with strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence, build credibility within business and technical teams while maintaining, collaborative, flexible relationships
• Strong presentation, oral and written communication skills to clearly communicate compelling message to senior management and business partners
• Excellence in product management and product delivery experience
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-120633