MasterCard Director Product Development and Innovation in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director Product Development and Innovation
• Mastercard Send is at the cornerstone of our vision of a World Beyond Cash. Our services facilitate the secure delivery of funds between senders and receivers, typically within seconds. We support multiple use cases – person-to-person, business to business, disbursements, remittances and merchant payments. With our technology and expertise, we are making sending money safe, simple and fast.
• The Director, Mastercard Send, Product Development, will lead initiatives and partners with cross-functional global stakeholders (Product, Operations & Technology, Service Management and Regional Mastercard Send Product Managers) to ensure that Mastercard offers competitive and innovative solutions to solve real market problems.
• Manages the development of operational processes and procedures including process for new market deployments, customer implementations and platform management
• Provides ongoing management and documentation of system / platform descriptions and functionality to ensure consistent usage
o Have you ever managed services that touch multiple products on a global scale?
o Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
o Do you have experience in developing products and services and partnering with cross-functional stakeholders globally?
• Leads the development and management of platform capabilities for Mastercard core network transactions, in particular in support of the C&I product enhancements to meet Send needs, managing the product lifecycle including product design, creation of business and functional requirements, documentation, training, project management, and on-going product development
• Consult as a Product Knowledge Leader supporting Mastercard Send, Fraud Services to effectively identify needs, recommend solutions, define requirements and develop / deliver the right products to solve market problems
• Develop and maintain the development roadmap to guide future investment and ensure strategic alignment
• Define the necessary capabilities, prioritize delivery and write business requirements in order to deliver the Mastercard Send platform
• Work with regional teams around the world to help assess market conditions and competitive landscape, collect requirements, and monitor the success of market deployments
• Work closely with a cross-functional team to lead product development efforts, identify synergies, propose the most efficient solutions, and resolve issues in a timely and cost effective manner
• Interface with technical developers to translate product requirements into technical specifications, ensuring mutual understanding and reducing time to market
• Capture product capabilities and translate into customer facing implementation guides
• Gather statistics and provide reporting on system function for management review
• Educate Product Management, Regional Product Sales, Product Delivery and Account Management teams on features and technical aspects of Mastercard Send processing and on-behalf-of platforms
• Drive technology standardization within DP&L
All About You
• Extensive product management and development experience in the global payment industry with preferred knowledge and background in money transfer and remittances
• Established business technical expertise in the development of integrated product solutions spanning multiple product categories
• Demonstrated leadership in taking accountability, acting with a sense of urgency, and delivering plans with passion, ambition and aptitude
• Proven project management, organization, and thought leadership skills with ability to build, lead, and maintain strong, productive teams and working relationships with internal stakeholders and external customers
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, establish priorities and work independently under pressure and with limited supervision
• Knowledge and experience with agile methodology for product development
• Superior oral and written communication, problem solving, product documentation, and product development skills
• In-depth knowledge of Mastercard authorization, clearing and settlement systems and processes preferred
• Strong business acumen coupled with a customer focus and analytical skills
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels and team with internal and external business partners
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-133254