MasterCard Director, Product Development and Innovation in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Product Development and Innovation
• The Cyber & Intelligence (C&I) team is responsible for product management and innovative product development of products and services to address the evolving risk and security needs of all of Mastercard’s various customer segments.
• The C&I team was established with the responsibility to safeguard all aspects of safety and security in payments and have made great strides with new products, services and standards, positively impacting all aspects of our current and future payment eco-system.
• The key focus of the responsibilities of this role include the following:
o Product management P&L responsibility and year-over-year target growth objectives for Mastercom
o Identifying and addressing customer and market needs and translating needs into dispute product solutions
o Lead and execute strategic Mastercom projects with key cross-functional stakeholders, demonstrating solid budgeting, forecasting and tactical planning expertise.
• Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
• Do you have a track record of “getting things done” in a large corporate environment?
• Are you innovative and comfortable with thoughtful risk-taking?
• Drive Mastercom product roadmap based on identified capability and service gaps and opportunities to differentiate Mastercard
• Execute Mastercom strategies, business plans and product roadmaps, clearly defining product value proposition and/or gaps and opportunities
• Leveraging product management disciplines, manage the build and go-to market execution of prioritized new capabilities
• Conduct market research, customer and market segmentation and product management pricing methodologies
• Work with cross-functional regional, business and support teams to drive customer adoption and provide subject matter expertise to ensure local sales activities and objectives are incorporated and aligned into a global view.
All About You
• Demonstrated success in product management and product development
• Proven expertise in budgeting, forecasting and delivering strong P&L growth results
• In-depth knowledge of payments industry and payments processing
• Knowledge of chargeback processing and rules
• Demonstrated business acumen and ability to manage integrated product solutions spanning multiple channels/segments (i.e., issuer, acquirer, merchant, cardholder, local, regional, global)
• Experience with facilitating and coordinating major product and strategic development initiatives for a global organization
•Experience with facilitating and coordinating customer meetings and communication
•Proven ability to project manage complex projects with multiple stakeholder’s.
• MBA preferred
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-84953