MasterCard Director, People Business Partner in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, People Business Partner
• The Operations & Technology People & Capabilities team’s purpose is to drive success with our business partners through innovative human resource practices
• The team enables the people strategy execution for employees and leaders across Operations & Technology and St. Louis business units
• Provides advice, coaching and support to executives, managers and employees on development, employee relations, workforce planning and rewards issues
• Partners closely with other Business Partner colleagues to ensure the consistent and seamless delivery of programs and services to the business
• Do you have a desire to be part of the ever-changing technology landscape and be an integral part of the business?
• Are you capable of working on a global and local scale as you engage with your business partners?
• Are you capable of adapting and pivoting quickly based on dynamic business changes?
• May act as a member of the leadership team within a line of business or market
• Partners with business leaders on change management initiatives that support the business strategy and maintain employee engagement
• Responsible for the management and delivery of core People and Capability programs for a large or complex business or geography
• Provides in-depth market insight and advises on talent implications of external trends that may have workforce implications
• Works closely with COEs to deliver programs and customize when necessary. Shares feedback on the effectiveness of programs and initiatives
All About You
• Experience managing local P&C operations for a market including delivering on talent forecasts, succession planning progress and talent review updates.
• Demonstrated success when advising and coaching business leaders and other stakeholders on the local P&C environment, market best-practices and all day-to-day employment matters.
• Demonstrated success building relationships and collaborating with COEs and other key stakeholders.
• Successfully led complex cross-functional projects, teams or committees.
• Demonstrated success building relationships and delivering results on a key strategic initiative.
• Exposure to delivering presentations and engaging with senior leadership.
• Experience motivating and building skills within team of direct reports, or a project team or taskforce.
• Experience supporting multiple markets.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-138023