MasterCard Director, Payroll (Global) in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Payroll (Global)
• Lead the design and implementation of a global strategy for the Global Payroll function of the Mastercard Global Business Services Center (GBSC)
• Lead the Global Payroll operations function delivering transaction excellence and “priceless” customer service, creating value and contributing to the overall business impact of Mastercard’s multi-function GBSC
• Are you experienced at driving operational excellence and delivering high internal customer satisfaction at a competitive cost?
• Do you have proven capability to develop strong global relationships and implement global service solutions that meet and exceed business partner needs?
• Are you a transformational leader that has experience driving successful global process change?
• Are you a leader that has experience leveraging technology to enable an engaging, consumer-oriented experience?
This role serves as the primary lead of Mastercard’s global payroll function within the Global Business Services Center (GBSC). H/She will play a key role in the design and implementation of the Global Payroll tower for all regions. S/he will work with stakeholders including HR executive leadership, HR centers of expertise and the business in the delivery of exceptional payroll delivery and customer support to the global employee population. The mission of this leader is to ensure payroll operations are delivered at a high standard of excellence ensuring accuracy and timeliness with efficiency in an environment of continuous process improvement. This includes establishing and monitoring key performance indicators to ensure the function meets or exceeds goals. This position requires a globally experienced and highly collaborative individual who can effectively establish and manage global relationships across multiple functional areas, third party providers and regional constituencies.
• Lead the design, development, implementation and ongoing leadership of the GBSC Global Payroll strategic plan. Through the plan, create business value, achieve internal customer satisfaction, drive operational excellence and deliver service at a competitive cost.
• Define the service delivery model, global organization plan and lead the establishment of processes that are capable of delivering accurate, high quality results while consistently executing improved and transformational business initiatives.
• Establish a framework that enables a regular and proactive measurement of Global Payroll performance, establishes ongoing improvements, and facilitates forecasting and capacity planning for future workload.
• Lead and inspire the Global Payroll team to deliver on project and business goals and deliver a priceless employee experience and develop talented individuals who can move onto other HR roles or roles within the business.
• Use data, information and analytics to drive employee and manager self-service, partnering with GBSC-HR peers to enhance technology and analytics options that create an engaging user experience.
All About You:
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, IT, Finance or other analytical area, or equivalent combination of experience and formal education.
Experience & Skills Needed:
• Well-honed influencing skills. Demonstrated success in partnering across a global organization at multiple levels and business units. Proven ability to build credibility and drive collaboration.
• Track record for strong communications with business partners to ensure their needs are well understood and met
• Demonstrated leadership in complex situations and is viewed as a credible subject matter expert to all levels of senior management
• Strong knowledge of HR and Payroll processes, procedures, and best practices in an operations role, preferably and shared service environment
• Solid project management experience inclusive of process design and system optimization
• Deep understanding and use of key technologies that drive automation and efficiency
• Experience leading large, global change initiatives that achieve or exceed goals
• Previous experience leading a global function and a global team. Able to attract, inspire, develop and retain a high performing team.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-183320