MasterCard Director, Network Operations in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Network Operations
• Globally partnering with our Customers to deliver world class technical support for MasterCard infrastructures and applications, enabling growth, diversification and new business generation.
• Support and generate efficiencies for in 24x7x365 operations support for MasterCard’s Programs and infrastructure; with focus on minimizing impact to Customers and internal users.
• Managing relationships and discussions with key stakeholders across the Globe to deliver best in class processes and procedures that benefit our customers.
• Be a key stakeholder in MasterCard Incident, Change and Problem Management processes by adhering to ITIL best practices.
• Partnering with Enhanced Monitoring, Emerging Technologies and Business Operations teams to drive and execute best practices across the Operations while providing World Class support to our customers.
• Partner with vendors to evaluate and drive Service Level Agreements and Operations Level Agreements to ensure quality, stable and World Class infrastructure.
• Regularly perform data analysis to determine MasterCard’s performance and identify areas of improvement.
As a Director, lead and motivate a global team of technical resources, while adhering to corporate Human Resources policies and standards.
• Define and establish team objectives and monitor performance to ensure deliverables are met in accordance to project specifications.
• Lead, coach, and mentor team members throughout the lifecycle of various support functions.
• Align team strategy to corporate MasterCard strategy with focus on customer operations.
• Functionally represent the Mastercard Operations as it pertains to defining Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Operations Level Agreements (OLA) between the global Customer Operations Services department and other processing and operations support teams throughout the enterprise.
• Functionally represent the Operations for internal and external audits of various controls and drive improvements based on audit discovery to ensure future audit compliance.
• Responsible for adherence to key performance indicator performance, which are driven by SLA/SLO.
• Carry out strategic and financial planning, administration, and management of department.
• Manage multiple project efforts within approved headcount and budget and forecasting.
• Represent Operations and Technology (O&T) as it pertains to aligning Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) to Incident Management and other standard processes.
• Create an innovative environment to allow team to be an ambassador of generating creative enhancements and process improvements to drive efficiency and standardization in the organization.
• Act as the ONE voice of Operations across the enterprise; protecting our Programs by providing business knowledge and communications.
• Ensure personnel have and/or are groomed to acquire appropriate skills and behaviors to perform their function on the team.
• Regularly communicate performance to the team through ad hoc and scheduled one-on-one sessions.
• Ability to interact across multiple organizational levels and assume a lead role and set direction for large or complex projects.
• Manage vendor relationship to ensure continued performance and SLA’s are met.
• Perform providing direction and guidance on business impacting events.
All about You
• Bachelor’s Degree in related functional area or equivalent work experience with exposure to management theories and concepts.
• Strong presentation skills (both written and verbal) and able to manage and oversee Projects and initiatives concurrently while managing staff and infrastructure
• ITIL experience with significant experience with Incident Management processes and procedures
• Collaborator and a problem solver, and you are enthusiastic about creating meaningful and robust solutions at an expert level to prevent reoccurrences
• Manage staff, manage budget and forecasting and progress complex assignments independently with minimal management oversight
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills while multi-tasking in a fast paced environment and communicating clearly and concisely to all levels of management.
• Experience preparing & delivering executive level presentations to business and technology audiences.
• Experience mentoring and developing resources in a high performance culture.
• Remote Management experience a must to help drive best practices and support of Operations
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-142022