MasterCard Director, Mergers and Acquisitions - IC in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Mergers and Acquisitions - IC
Are you passionate about Technical Program/Project Management? Does Leading the Technology Integration for Cyber & Intelligence Merger and Acquisitions who bring new products to MC adding to our fraud protection tool set interest you? Do you rise to a challenge and enjoy driving complex, enterprise wide-challenging project efforts? If you have answered yes, please check out this amazing opportunity on the C&I Mergers and Acquisitions Team.
Overall accountability and leadership of managing the full technical integration of an acquired company. Drive due diligence evaluations assess new potential acquisitions. Leads across all aspects of O&T defining, tracking and ensuring delivery of all integration deliverables within a 24 month timeline. Builds strong relationship and trust with business owners and our new partners at the acquired entity. Able to communicate effectively with business sponsor, executive and senior management as well as a wide range of project contributors. Able to Identify key barriers to projects success and actively manages all mitigation activities.
• Provide leadership and oversight on various aspects of complex integration efforts. Responsible for planning, developing, and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of the integration deadlines and milestones.
• Ensure methodology compliance and manage resolutions, reporting to management when necessary.
• Ensure timely and accurate communication with partnering staff throughout the life cycle of the project. Monitor and manage O&T integration budget. Identify and monitor project risks, dependencies and changes.
• Regularly communicates to senior management regarding the status of specific project deliverables.
• Effectively lead the Cross functional O&T areas to align and deliver on the integration objectives, schedule, and budget.
• Effectively deal with difficult situations. Help develop solutions to complex problems. Partner, build trust, and guide our acquired partners through the integration process.
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of training and experience.
• PMP certification preferred
• Listening, oral, written and presentation skills and effective interpersonal skills.
• Organizational and planning and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiation skills required with a solid track record for developing internal and external relationships.
• Demonstrate the Mastercard way with ethics and values to generate high team trust.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-131895