MasterCard Director, Human Resources Business Partner in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Human Resources Business Partner
The Director, People Business Business Partner will support the Global Business Service Center organization and lead a wide range of HR activities, including, but not limited to performance management, employee coaching, talent management, employee relations, and compensation planning. This role will provide both hands-on and consultative partnership to drive the talent strategy. Primary responsibility is to develop strategies that align to business objectives which will enable high productivity, employee engagement and inclusiveness. Also, be an employee advocate and coach to support career development.
The ideal candidate is someone looking to work with a dynamic, global organization that encourages creative thinking. The key to success in this role is having strong business acumen, future focused mindset and a collaborative style.
• Identifies areas of opportunity and develop solutions to drive talent diversity, employee engagement and high performance
• Partners closely with business leaders to implement HR Strategy
• Partners with COEs, GBSC and other HRBPs to ensure processes and initiatives are successfully implemented and effectively developed
• Applies knowledge of local laws and regulations to provide high-touch, employee–facing support in the areas of talent management, employee relations, total rewards, recruitment and development
• Works closely with management to implement HR strategies and talent initiatives
• Provides counsel on organizational design, career leveling, talent development and change management
• Designs and oversees the delivery of HR projects and programs and monitors progress against timelines and budgets
• Delivers communication for talent planning, compensation planning and change-management processes
• Partners with management to ensure a successful performance management process and a successful change management delivery
• Responsible for planning and implementing leadership development, performance management, rewards and change management initiatives
• Participates in the day-to-day delivery of local HR operations and serves
All About You
• Demonstrated success delivering corporate HR programs/processes (e.g., talent management, year-end compensation planning)
• Demonstrated success when consulting with leaders and other stakeholders on HR topics
• Experience building relationships and collaborating with other key stakeholders
• Demonstrates an agile mindset with a continuous focus on simplicity
• Understands key business drivers and uses the understanding to deliver own work
• Highly self-motivated and driven; works well in a team environment as well as independent
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-138226