MasterCard Director, Advisors BD Training Lead in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Advisors BD Training Lead
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Data & Services within Mastercard
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include predictive analytics, data visualization and business intelligence software.
Insights & Enablement within Data & Services
The Insights & Enablement team ensures we have the right infrastructure and tools to enable data-driven decisions and optimize productivity. We partner across D&S to enhance reporting insights, increase efficiency, and automate processes. The Advisors Business Development Insights & Enablement Team (Advisors BD I&E) supports the front-line business development sales team for Mastercard Data & Services. Our team ensures that our BD teams focus on what they do best - Selling. This function designs and builds the sales capabilities that the D&S team needs to effectively materialize its revenue growth potential, while at the same time simplifying current sales support activities to enable the team to spend more of their time selling with clients.
Reporting to the SVP, Advisors BD Insights and Enablement – the Director, Advisors BD Training Lead will lead the design and delivery of relevant, impactful learning curriculum for our Data & Services Advisors Business Development Team and Channel Partners Sales Teams.
• Partner with vendors and key stakeholders including Sales Excellence and Mastercard Learning & Development to identify needs, customize content and co-create solutions in support of a unified Mastercard voice and approach to learning and skill development.
• Supports development of new programs to test new concepts and learn before launching full scale programs.
• Partners with Mastercard Sales Excellence Team and Sales& Marketing Academy to ensure Data & Services access to and participation in Sales focused learning courses.
• Partners with Regional BD Leads and Divisional Leads to set and prioritize product training curriculum for Advisors BD Team and facilitates the delivery of the training with the D&S Product Teams
• Maintains D&S Training Content Repository and various learning resources including development and maintenance of Seismic and Degreed Skill Plans and Pathways
• Evaluates and advises on vendors, technology tools, communication platforms, and learning methods that are appropriate for identified participant population preferences, business unit needs, budget and other resource requirements. (Channel Partnerships AND Salesforce Tools)
• Acts as the point of contact and supervisor for program questions and issues.
All About You
• Experience managing day-to-day learning & development program design, delivery and communications.
• Experience consulting with internal stakeholders regarding learning & development program/product offerings or previous experience in a sales / business development role
• Experience identifying audience skill needs and designing learning programs in accordance with related sales teams/partner channels utilizing multiple learning delivery channels.
• Strong networker across relevant stakeholder base with the ability to listen, build common ground and influence others
• Creative problem-solver, possessing high level of comfort with fast-paced, dynamic work environment
• Demonstrated project management, organization, and execution skills with strong ability to manage deliverables and deadlines for multiple initiatives and teams.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix organization
• Excellent oral and written communications skills; experience communicating directly with senior leadership
• Demonstrated ability to work quickly, respond to urgent, unanticipated requests, and manage ambiguity.
• Flexible to work with global offices across several time zones.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-160845