MasterCard Cyber & Intelligence Portfolio Business Analyst in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Cyber & Intelligence Portfolio Business Analyst
Job Description Summary
• Are you motivated to make MasterCard the Safest and Most Secure way to pay?
• Does becoming part of a global solution set for Issuers, Acquirers, Merchants, Governments, and Consumers excite you?
• Do you have experience with building strong relationships with Internal and Global Partners?
All About You
• Possess quality communications skills both oral and written
• Able to influence others to achieve the best possible result for Mastercard
• Understanding of Authentication strategies is a plus
• Understanding of Payment strategies is a plus
• Able to translate customer needs into IT objectives
• Passionate about challenging the status quo
• Provide advanced business knowledge and technical support for business requirements development.
• Partner with business owners to understand new business opportunities and define the business and functional requirements.
• Provide subject matter expertise to take on more complex projects individually or through coordination skills with other analysts.
• Deliver high quality business requirements to the development teams for the purpose of completing the design, coding, testing, and implementation phases of the project life cycle.
• Provide thought leadership and quality assurance for the business analyst team.
• Work closely with analysts, developers and requesters identifying data and functional requirements in the design of new/enhanced systems.
• Ensure development objectives are accomplished; user testing is performed; and member notification is prepared in a timely fashion.
• Develop and participate in the review of business and functional requirements and determine primary functions that the project is to provide.
• Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project.
• Prepare and/or present documentation of business/technical presentations. •Provide technical support for the member(s) to ensure adherence to requirements.
• Evaluate business requests to determine feasibility; work with Software Engineers to define alternatives and recommend optimal solutions.
JOB SPECIFIC EXPERIENCES
• Prior Business Analyst experience required.
• Proficient in MasterCard systems applications knowledge
• Applies extended expertise of principles, theories and concepts, plus advanced knowledge of business or function
• Strong understanding of software methodologies (i.e. functionality & limitations)
• Strong business writing, leadership, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-77219