MasterCard Consultant Web Engineer in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant Web Engineer
Job Description Summary
The Web Platform Engineering team is responsible for the automation, build and configuration of mission critical middleware infrastructure for all web based applications and services at MasterCard. Our team of Engineers are engaged early in the project lifecycle to ensure, along with other vital teams, that the technical design, the final build and configuration of the web infrastructure meets MasterCard's requirements for speed to market, security, sizing, performance, and resiliency.
• Do you enjoy building mission critical middleware infrastructure?
• Do you have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation and demonstrate the ability to drive results?
• Are you passionate about delivering quality?
• Build and implementation of new middleware components such as JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat, F5 (BIG-IP), Webseal/ISAM, IIS, Apache, etc.
• Collaborate with Development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve application and usability issues and suggest to engage the Technology Engineer for any new requirements which are not defined in standard architecture design document (TAD).
• Document installation and configuration procedures to allow maintenance and repetition as well as maintaining this documentation.
• Implement complex security integration utilizing MSSL, mutual authentication, hardware certificates, software certificates, dynamic endpoints, and other security models.
• Participate in the project's environment shakedown testing and troubleshooting efforts as required.
• Responsible for project handover to the Web operations team with hand over documentation from a Web infrastructure perspective.
All About You
• Advanced knowledge of Internet architecture and project delivery
• Intermediate knowledge of JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat, Apache, WebSeal
• Intermediate knowledge of load balancers and web application firewalls
• Intermediate knowledge of network and operating system principles
• Experience with automation
• Strong communication skills
• Detailed oriented
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-77650