MasterCard Consultant, Systems Analysis in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant, Systems Analysis
Do you want to be part of a collaborative environment?
Do you have experience formulating, organizing, coordinating and monitoring inter-connected projects?
Are you passionate about developing and or deciding on suitable strategies and objectives?
Do you have outstanding leadership, organizational skills and communication skills?
We are looking for a Systems Analyst to be responsible for organizing initiatives and activities for our organization. You will be tasked with partnering with the business owners/customers to collect and align on priorities, serving as a point of contact for business partners and accountable for the overall delivery. You will oversee the progress of operations, support the organization's strategic direction, coordinate between multiple projects at a business or organization to be sure their benefiting each other and aligning with overall business goals.
• Manages backlog, intake, understands requirements and scope, project details, milestones, delivery dates, dependencies, sequencing, based on business priorities Takes end-to-end ownership of the timely completion of the customer request: facilitation of pre-initiative solutioning), responsible for business user intake/communication/escalation
• Develops compliance methodologies, including the creation of project metrics and charters, and risk mitigation and communication strategies. Establishes function metrics for measuring and tracking customer satisfaction
• Acts as trusted business partner and project management advisor for product owners, consulting on escalations and advising on methodologies
• Takes a lead position in complex initiatives of strategic importance (e.g., cross functional/ cross geographies)
• Effectively deal with difficult situations. Ability to develop solutions to complex problems. Provide leadership and mentor other Program and Product Managers. Proven experience in program management and stakeholder management skills.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, relationship-building, communication and negotiation skills required with a solid track record for developing internal and external relationships.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Listening, oral, written and presentation skills and effective interpersonal skills. Organizational and planning and multi-tasking skills. Demonstrate ethics and values to generate high team trust.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-87181