MasterCard Consultant, Strategic Program Management in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant, Strategic Program Management
• Are you interested in helping manage a technology portfolio of programs?
• Does unlocking the power of data excite you?
• Do you enjoy looking for strategic insights and using them to tell a story?
• Is a role that’s never the same day twice an exciting idea?
This Consultant position on the Loyalty and Bundling Strategy Program Management team supporting the Digital, Marketing, & Loyalty (DML) organization will be a critical contributor to the day-to-day success of our programs. The qualified candidate will be adept at execution and capable of partnering across functional lines. You will have ample opportunities for senior management exposure, so composure and communication skills are critical. Your understanding of technical concepts and Agile methodologies will be a key to your success.
You will support the day-to-day operational aspects of managing multiple programs and portfolios to ensure responsiveness, reliability, and excellence. You will have a focus on data quality, initiative intake, and reporting. Working with program metadata will be a consistent theme.
• Leads complex operational initiatives in support of strategic outcomes
• Applies capabilities within own discipline to mentor junior employees
• Prepares presentations, reports, and written communications
• Responsible for ensuring methodology compliance
• Reconciles delivery plans against strategy
• Supports budgeting and strategic planning cycles
• Regularly reviews and reports on Total Cost of Ownership allocations and configurations
• Builds and manages ALM portfolio reporting and dashboards
• Regularly communicate to senior management regarding the status of specific project deliverables
• Consults on new products, processes, standards or plans in support of the business.
All About You
• Solid technical acumen to engage in discussions with all roles of the DML organization.
• Working knowledge of Agile software development methodologies. SAFe experience is highly desired.
• Proficient with Powerpoint-based reporting and storytelling. You can craft compelling visuals to communicate your message.
• Crisp and succinct communication skills, both spoken and written.
• Experience collecting, manipulating, and analyzing data.
• Adept at navigating and using CA Agile Central (ALM) and Apptio
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-68098