MasterCard Consultant - Mergers and Acquisitions in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant - Mergers and Acquisitions
Are you motivated by identifying and championing new ideas and ways of working?
Do you enjoy leading other technology colleagues to explore new solutions to business problems?
Have you managed large scale IT integrations/implementations?
Do you have the ability to assess project health and directly address issues with multiple stakeholders?
The Mastercard Operations & Technology (O&T) Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Technology team supports the lifecycle of M&A activities, from strategic company/partner evaluation, through due diligence, to the guidance and support of integrations. This role would work with business and technology partners to understand their needs and provide integration program management and assurance, providing best practice solutions and support to active integrations.
• Partner closely with the O&T integration leaders to ensure appropriate project setup and management practices are put in place.
• Provide frequent, independent and objective oversight of integration efforts to ensure problems are identified early and appropriate mitigation, monitoring and impact assessments are put in place.
• Ensure clear and complete information is provided to Integration Executives, stakeholders, and other key decision makers.
• Build and manage project plans covering the overall scope and schedule of the integration with the O&T delivery teams (including infrastructure, application, information security, etc).
• Provide day-to-day management of overall work plan to achieve integration objectives.
• Identification and application of integration “patterns” to drive efficiency and speed.
• Day-to-day integration budget and expense management.
All About You:
• Strong program and project management experience managing integration (including both software and hardware) projects.
• Knowledge of software development processes including familiarity with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
• Self-motivated individual with ability to engage and influence peers and business partners.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both technical and business, with ability to articulate technical recommendations, solutions, and rationale.
• Ability to relate technology solutions to business problems.
• Familiar with software development concepts as well as operational considerations.
• Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent) degree preferred.
• Experience communicating and coordinating with a diverse audience at all levels of the organization.
• Ability to objectively rationalize and bring clarity to high pressured situations.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-67231