MasterCard Consultant - Implementations in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant - Implementations
The Payment Transaction Services, PTS, Onboarding vertical is responsible for ensuring the successful onboarding of new PTS clients on to our processing platform. This includes converting processing and brand, as well as, implementing a broad range of critical value-added product and services by leveraging our proven delivery methodology and extensive experience, strategic learnings and market knowledge. This role involves managing internal and external cross-functional teams through all aspects of the complex onboarding process for Debit and Prepaid portfolios. During the onboarding process the PTS resource provides consultative support and proactively manages the overall conversion process to ensure the project successfully meets the target market date.
• Serves as central point of contact for customers throughout the implementation
• Serves as an advisor to the customer’s processing support staff throughout the project
• Defines scope, project plan and drives the implementation process across internal and external teams
• Identify gaps and/or issues during projects and lead efforts to resolve
• Leads assigned projects to ensure contractual objectives, delivery on-time and revenue goals are met
• Responsible for alignment across all project work streams to ensure accurate dependencies are identified and integrated
• Appropriately manages escalations, identifies solutions and drives to resolution
• Ensure management informed throughout implementation projects via regular status reporting
All About You
• Experience in the payments/processing industry
• Demonstrated project management, problem solving, and planning skills with a record of success in managing multiple projects with external and internal clients
• Process improvement experience in identifying continuous improvement, efficiencies and faster ways to get work done with sustained quality
• Demonstrates leadership, strong organization, and workload prioritization skills
• Strong payment transaction processing and industry business principles knowledge
• Experience effectively communicating at all levels both within and outside of the organization
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills and external client relationship management skills
• Ability to build and maintain strong, positive working relationships, and to effectively collaborate in dynamic, fast-paced team environment
• Ability to integrate technology with business, and to quickly understand, assess, simplify and articulate complex business and technical challenges/solutions
• Self-motivated with ability to work independently
• Ability to drive change in a technical work environment
• Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent time management skills
Domestic travel may be required
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-88542