MasterCard Consultant, Cloud Security Engineering in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant, Cloud Security Engineering
The Consultant, Cloud Security Engineering will design and implement cloud native and cloud agnostic security solutions in support of Mastercard’s cloud security strategy. This position will focus on enabling business opportunities by ensuring the secure deployment of Mastercard applications and services.
• Can you demonstrate a good working level of knowledge in information security principles, theories and concepts?
• Can you collaborate with and influence cross-functional teams to securely develop, build, and deploy cloud native and multi-cloud applications and infrastructure?
• Can you perform security analysis of application architectures and cloud services; identifying methods to mitigate threats, attacks and risks to payment applications?
• Leads the designing, testing, and implementation of complex security solutions to meet security and regulatory requirements for cloud environments
• Consults with development and operational teams to securely design applications and services following industry best practices
• Cultivates and maintains effective working relationships with a variety of internal MasterCard stakeholders, including business owners, end-users, customers, project managers, and engineers
• Performs technology evaluations, supporting business case development, test case definition, and vendor selection based on industry standard criteria
All About You
• Advanced knowledge of information security, risk management, and data privacy within the domain of digital commerce including relevant practical experience
• Advanced knowledge of security capabilities and constraints related to deploying cloud native and multi-cloud applications and infrastructure
• Good understanding of firewalls, threat prevention and detection, and application security principles
• Good understanding of applied cryptography and Public Key Infrastructures (PKI)
• Good understanding of identity management, user authentication and authorization principles
• Understanding of continuous delivery/continuous integration processes and procedures
• Demonstrated technical competency in security engineering based on hands-on experience or relevant qualifications
• Demonstrated effectiveness working in a global environment
• Ability to communicate effectively (both oral and written) and develop solid working relationships across multiple levels and organization boundaries
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-75199