MasterCard Automation Architect in O'Fallon, Missouri
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
• The Smart Data development teams provide support and enhancements for MasterCard’s flagship Commercial Expense Reporting products – Smart Data.
• We implement solutions large and small for individual customer needs as well as platform-wide requirements.
• In this role you will join a highly motivated, release engineering team responsible for making sure that the platform is deployed safely, securely and quickly.
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving technical solutions for a market leading suite of products?
• Are you excited to join a dynamic team of diverse skills and experience?
• Define and communicate automation roadmap/strategy.
• Align team automation efforts with the enterprise automation efforts.
• Influence enterprise automation efforts to fill identified gaps.
• Ensure quality delivery of development team.
• Lead distributed team of automation developers.
• Promote automation across the development team and the organization as a whole.
• Successfully lead major projects and complex assignments with broad scope and long-term business implications.
• Create solutions with high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, high quality and faster time to market.
• Interact with many different application and support teams to ensure the release is poised with correct artifacts and processes
• Collaborate with business and technical partners to identify and scope the opportunities, outline potential value and ROI, identify risks, benefits and constraints.
• Contribute to the overall strategy and manage complex issues within functional area of expertise.
• Develop overall strategic technical plan and create architecture proposals based on identified solution gaps.
All About You
• Advanced Release Engineering experience with troubleshooting, scheduling and conflict resolution focus
• Experience with Automation of applications, data structure changes and infrastructure changes
• Technology must: Jenkins, Chef, Salt, Cloud Foundry, Java
• Technology nice to have: Docker, Kubernetes, Public Cloud, Groovy/Gradle
• Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate level application development automation and continuous integration.
• Intermediate application level object oriented development, service oriented architecture and/or enterprise level web development.
• Intermediate level skill in software architecture and design, implementation and support and technology research and development.
• Intermediate skill in agile development practices and/or Scaled Agile Framework.
• Knowledge of industry standard automation tools a major plus.
• Knowledge of Public Cloud infrastructure and application deployment automation experience a plus.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-69414