MasterCard Associate Software Engineer-2 in O'Fallon, Missouri
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Associate Software Engineer-2
• Commercial Expense Reporting & Analytics (CERA) team provides reporting capability to our external stakeholders
• The Business Intelligence tool uses WebFOCUS technology and it provides data insight and analytical features that helps customers to make smart business decisions
• The purpose of this job is to develop reports using WebFOCUS technology
• This is an entry-level software development position with lots of growth opportunities
• You will collaborate on an Agile scrum team in order to deliver solutions for the Insights Reporting & Analytics platform
• Candidates will be responsible for creating/maintaining reports, dashboards, widgets, and underlying support objects in the WebFOCUS infrastructure
• Must have a demonstrated record of willingness to learn and taking on new responsibilities
• Strong communication skills required
• Scholastic programming language experience required (Java, JS, C#, .NET, Focus, or PL/SQL preferred)
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools a plus (WebFOCUS, Pentaho, Hadoop, big data)
• Design/Maintain WebFOCUS reporting solutions from user requirements gathered from the client
• Develop/Maintain WebFOCUS reports, dashboard and Adhoc solutions based on technical design
• Provide support during System and User Acceptance Testing
• Prepare implementation plan and support during and after implementation All About You
• Exposure and understanding of Agile methodology
• Must be detailed-oriented and must possess the ability to work autonomously and in collaboration with a team
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-118472