MasterCard Vice President, Global Product Development, Identity Verification – Account Creation in New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Vice President, Global Product Development, Identity Verification – Account Creation
Mastercard’s Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (C&I) organization develops and delivers world-class security products and services for partners across the globe. As part of this organization, the Identity Solutions team leads the development and delivery of innovative products that help partners identify their customers and enable simple and secure digital experiences for consumers in payments and beyond.
Mastercard recently acquired Ekata, a global leader in the identity verification space. Ekata’s technology, powered by AI, fraud prevention and digital identity capabilities, enables consumers and businesses to perform trusted digital interactions across the globe.
As part of strategic initiatives including the integration of Ekata’s services into Mastercard and the development of emerging Identity Verification capabilities, the team is looking for a global head of product development for account creation services.
• The candidate will define and deliver industry-leading solutions that digitize, simplify and secure new account creation and identity verification flows for payments and beyond.
• The candidate will lead the product development, launch and strategy to scale new account creation and identity verification offerings.
• The candidate will ensure the product meets the evolving needs of consumers and our customers as their businesses become increasingly more digital.
• Do you have a passion for creating digital products using leading-edge technology?
• Are you ready to deliver safer and simpler ways for to identify consumers?
• Are you motivated to drive transformational change in markets across the globe?
• Lead product development for new account creation and identity verification offerings.
• Evolve product strategy; define vision and roadmap to align to customer needs.
• Develop a prioritized view of customer needs and market opportunities by segment and use cases; evolve roadmap accordingly.
• Develop and execute product development plans to realize synergies from recent acquisitions including Ekata, NuData, and Finicity open banking to differentiate Mastercard offering.
• Manage development of business requirements and communication to platform and engineering teams.
• Define and monitor success metrics and KPIs to ensure effectiveness of product offering; enhance offering based on performance and voice of the customer.
• Responsible for P&L and defining plans in collaboration with global commercialization teams to meet established revenue goals.
• Drive ongoing evaluation of potential partners; develop and maintain intelligence on key players in value chain from both a global and regional perspective.
All About You
• Extensive product development and product management experience is required - including experience managing a P&L and establishing revenue growth trajectory for product(s).
• Domain experience in the digital identity, identity verification and/or authentication is strongly preferred.
• Knowledge of relevant security trends, technology, industry standards and vendor landscape are preferred.
• Direct management experience with proven track record of developing employees and team building is preferred.
• Strong leader with ability to drive tangible results with business partners.
• Superior communications, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Successful track record engaging at senior levels in organization and with partners.
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced or master’s degree preferred.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-132716