MasterCard Product Manager, Acquisition Marketing in New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Product Manager, Acquisition Marketing
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation, and delivers better business results.
The Data & Services organization is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
Within the Data & Services organization, Loyalty and Engagement Services places Mastercard in the heart of our customers’ B2C and B2B marketing strategies. Our vision is to become the partner of choice for Issuers and Merchants leveraging our solutions to drive our Client’s most profitable customer engagements and Mastercard preference.
The Managed Services business is a product centric organization focused on developing, commercializing, managing, and enhancing differentiated offerings that leverage data and marketing technology to accelerate clients’ marketing performance and business outcomes.
We are looking for passionate and talented professionals, who share our vision for data-driven marketing products to join us and take a leading role in shaping the growth of our team.
Manager, Global Product Management, Managed Services Acquisition and Activation Products
Purchase, New York
Own and manage long & short term strategic initiatives for global acquisition and activation products including defining products and product evolution, go-to-market strategy, optimizing products, implementing product improvements within the product’s life cycle, monitoring performance, conducting ongoing care and maintenance, and contributing to management of the P&L.
As part of the Managed Services global product management team, you will
• Apply digital marketing knowledge, experience, and expertise to the creation of data-driven scalable global Acquisition and Activation digital marketing products – including internal and external data leverage, marketing strategies, experimentation, channels, technologies, and measurement
• Contribute to product strategy; define blueprints, constructs, and roadmaps, customer experience, GTM, delivery & operations, KPIs and reporting, business case & product P&L
• Identify, leverage, and embed digital, marketing and marketing technology (mar-tech) needs, requirements, and capabilities into the product value proposition
• Contribute to growth of the Acquisition and Activation product line through productization and customer value creation, balancing global standardization with localization needs
• Develop, advocate and champion products, roadmaps and innovation informed by an understanding of customer, consumer, and market needs
• Build competitive benchmarks to inform global differentiation and localization strategies for global products
• Identify and track best practices to inform product enhancements and enable sales and delivery teams
• Contribute to bundling of Acquisition and Activation products with D&S and Mastercard Core products
• Create and adapt products for priority customer segments – Financial Institutions, Fintechs, Merchants, Small Business, Government
• Foster internal partnerships to address opportunities and challenges across the product line
• Contribute to development of the value-based pricing model / constructs and margin guidelines
• Contribute to the creation of and operationalize customer value measurement
• Refine and optimize products, go to market and commercialization plans in partnership with regions based on measurement, results, feedback, learnings, and evolving market dynamics
• Engage, influence, and excite internal and external stakeholders; develop and support sales enablement / training and delivery blueprints and requirements to ensure consistent and scalable go-to-market and execution
• Translate strategy to execution, thinking through operational and executional considerations and constraints
• Extract learnings through feedback loops to inform product enhancements, commercialization & optimization opportunities
• Ensure full compliance with legal, regulatory and data privacy requirements for all initiatives
• Create and enhance products in adherence with Studio / Product Management Excellence discipline
• Be a digital marketing SME and contribute to thought leadership on Acquisition and Activation products
All About You
• Expertise in Digital Marketing and Martech products and platforms as they relate to acquisition and activation
• Experience defining products and executing product launches
• Experience in product packaging, pricing, and enablement
• Demonstrable knowledge of effective P&L management
• Strong business and analytical acumen and entrepreneurial mindset
• Integrated marketing experience with key focus on digital marketing in leading digital agencies, financial institutions, or leading global merchant verticals
• Extremely strong in building relationships and managing stakeholders
• Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills, excellent communication, and presentation skills
• Strong stakeholder management experience
• Experience managing elements of a cross-functional project
• Experience managing marketing products preferred
• Highly collaborative, able to simplify and not afraid to take thoughtful risks
• Demonstrated success building relationships and delivering results with global, multi-cultural and remote project teams
• Self-motivated; superior personal accountability to get the job done; thrives in a fast-paced environment
• A hustling, entrepreneurial attitude and energy, enthusiasm, grit, resilience, pragmatism, and an attitude that values momentum over perfection
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
• Comfortable to travel
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-126029