MasterCard Manager - Product Management (CAR0070) in New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager - Product Management (CAR0070)
The Digital Asset Security (DAS) team as part of the Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (C&I) Group is managing cutting-edge technology and data analytics to identify Crypto to and from recipients, trace illicit VASPS, and identify High Risk Crypto to prevent fraud and money laundering across our payment network.
Recent acquisitions and developments have provided Mastercard with assets that form an essential part of Mastercard’s digital asset strategy to:
• Enable trust, compliance & security-by-design across all our rails
• Enable our customers to participate in the growth potential of the Cryptocurrency market
• Identify Payment Flows to and from Virtual Asset Service Providers and reveal risks associated with those payment flows
• Expand Mastercard’s reach by providing direct relationships to Central Banks, Tax Agencies, Country Regulators, Law Enforcement, Payment Processors etc while deepening relationships with issuers and acquirers across sectors and geographies
This product management role supports the development and launching of new DAS products. In addition to product design, perform the tasks necessary to support the PME/Studio process including but not limited to interfacing with GTM, Legal, Customer support, Sales Support, Data Science, Engineering, and Regional Account teams.
• Collaborate as an expert in crypto based product solutions: Gather requirements from multiple sources such as business teams, customers, vendors and market insights to design/create detailed functional requirements, data architecture, transaction flows and business and operational processes.
• Collect and track global product KPIs
• Drive various projects of a complex nature. Responsible for planning, developing, and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of project deadlines and milestones.
• Ensure timely and accurate communication with project team and partners throughout the life cycle of the project.
• Track and manage project, risks and issues, including escalations to management
• Collate and regularly deliver updates required for Senior Management
• Advocate for the needs of customers to cross-functional groups and leadership within Mastercard
• Ensure seamless customer journey in on-boarding
• Work with cross-functional product teams, data scientists, external partners and internal IT/Engineering counterparts to align business needs with technical solutions.
• Develop marketing and thought leadership product collateral
All About You
• A broad, cross-functional view of Digital Assets and varying degrees of expertise on strategy, processes, governance and enabling technologies with experience in cryptocurrency, FinTech, or Financial Services industries.
• The ability to recognize potential efficiencies, cross-product redundancies and functional interdependencies.
• Excellent problem-solving techniques and issue management skills
• Ability to effectively manage projects and initiative, including project issues and risks.
• Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives
• Experience modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
• Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
• Experience in agile product development, a plus
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-144807