MasterCard Director, Specialist Sales, Sales and Servicing, Loyalty Solutions in New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Specialist Sales, Sales and Servicing, Loyalty Solutions
Who is Mastercard
What role do we play in the modern world? Are we an enabler of purchases or a facilitator for transactions? We play a much larger role in the world by enabling those that have no access to financial systems. We have the technology, people and Brand to serve modern society. Today, we are a global tech company that connects everyone to endless possibilities, priceless possibilities.
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge technology and consulting services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Mastercard’s Loyalty & Engagement products and services are leveraged by merchants and financial services clients across the globe to maximize the value of their customer relationships. Mastercard is a global powerhouse in customer loyalty with over 900 loyalty professionals globally operating hundreds of rewards programs for the world’s largest brands. Our Loyalty Solutions include innovative technologies such as SessionM, Mastercard Rewards Services, Personalized Card Linked Offers, Pay with Rewards, Promotions, and Benefits and Insurances. By bundling these solutions with Loyalty Consulting, Innovation Services, Test & Learn, and Managed Services we provide unparalleled end to end capabilities to customers across Financial Services, Retail, Consumer Goods, Grocery and Convenience, Travel & Hospitality and Telco segments.
As Director, Specialist Sales you will be responsible for generating new loyalty platform sales within the financial services segment in North America.
• Responsible for developing and executing the sales strategy for a key set of prospect accounts within the region to secure multimillion-dollar, multi-year deals
• Build and develop an active pipeline, ultimately progressing to signed platform deals
• Articulate the benefits of bundling our Loyalty Solutions products with other Data & Services products (Consulting, Managed Services, Test & Learn, Customer Data Enhancement, Labs as a Service, etc.)
• Strong communication and influencing skills, should be a compelling presenter to senior client audiences and able to influence large deals
• Ability to seamlessly partner across our multiple internal sales, product management, program management and finance teams.
• Excellent problem solving and analytics skills and should be able to go head to head with internal stakeholders and customers alike with fact-based thinking
• Will serve as the face of Mastercard D&S to senior level client stakeholders, including c-suite
All About You
• Deep understanding of the suite of Mastercard Data & Services value propositions with a thoughtful approach to executing within and across markets
• Strong commercial drive with ability to build and monetize senior client relationships based on empathy, thought leadership and subject matter expertise
• Strategic software sales experience with expertise in CRM / Martech / Loyalty
• Never give up attitude, excellent at ‘pounding the pavement’ through email/phone cold outreach
• 10-15 years of progressively complex hunting sales preferably within Financial Services Segment; rolodex of C-Level / EVP / SVP contacts preferred
• Ability to thrive and build robust pipeline with limited lead generation support
• Strong networker across relevant stakeholder base with the ability to listen, build common ground and influence in order to effectively advance business opportunities and generate revenues
• Strong pipeline management and forecasting skills
• Top-level sales skills (internally and externally) combined with strong negotiation capabilities required for large deals
This position can be based remotely within the United States or near any of our US offices.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-122729