MasterCard Director Sales Identity Verification, Digital & Fintechs- Ekata in New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director Sales Identity Verification, Digital & Fintechs- Ekata
The Cyber & Intelligence (C&I) solutions North America team is responsible for sales of world-class risk, fraud, cyber security and authentication products and services in the US and Canada. The products we support help protect the integrity of the electronic payment system as well as ensure payments and interactions are simple, safe and secure in the digital and physical world. The solutions are primarily focused on fraud prevention, artificial intelligence, risk mitigation, authentication, identity, biometrics and dispute resolution including Mastercard’s latest acquisitions.
The Director will be specifically focused on selling identity solutions with a focus on selling solutions from Ekata, Mastercard’s latest acquisition.
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
You will be solving unique business challenges in the identity and risk space for both well established and up-and-coming companies. In this role, you will land new customers and grow relationships in collaboration with the Mastercard account team and other product specialist.
• Responsible driving sales for identity verification services from Ekata, including other Mastercard Cyber & Intelligence Solutions that secure account opening, card-on-file, e-commerce transactions and other strategic digital use cases in assigned market segment
• Become a specialist on the solutions that C&I provide to the market and an active thought leader on Mastercard’s approach to Cyber Security
• Establish an integrated sales plan for Ekata solutions in partnership with the assigned Mastercard account team
• Accountable for delivering on individual sales target and C&I team target
• Establish a discipline of data sales driven where you demonstrate with numbers how the C&I solutions alleviate a pain point and impact the P&L of the potential customers
• Build and maintain sales pipeline with accurate information to drive proper forecasting
• Help design and rollout of sales playbooks, documentation and provide market feedback for product managers to improve existing solutions
• Work cross functionally to close sales opportunities with legal, marketing, product and account teams
• Work with Ekata’s cross-functional teams to help existing clients realize the value of the service and capture customer feedback on product and emerging needs
All About You
• Excel at account research and planning
• Be well versed at navigating medium and large org charts
• Be practiced at qualifying opportunities and managing your time
• Understand your customers' businesses at a technical and operational level
• Create trust and value while building enduring relationships
• Demonstrate business value through a solutions sales approach to meet/exceed goals
• Identify and secure executive sponsorship to solidify business relationships and opportunities
• Negotiate commercial terms with contracts up to C-level executives
• Strategize and prioritize your own sales pipeline
• Meet and exceed sales goals and quotas
• Technical product or service selling preferred
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Startup sales experience a plus
• Experience in fraud/risk or authentication business is required
• Payments experience is highly desired.
• Software or identity sales is highly desired
• Overnight travel required (20%)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-131018