MasterCard Sr Software Engineer in New York, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Sr Software Engineer
Shared Components and Security Solutions practice at MasterCard is responsible for:
• Contributing to setting the technology direction for the enterprise
• Architecture, design and engineering leadership for creation and adoption of enterprise capabilities including hands on mentoring of engineering teams
• Hands on architecture, design and engineering for next generation architectures that enable the business growth
• Bringing consistency in delivery of scalable and resilient solutions through architecture patterns and frameworks
Consultant - Shared Components and Security Solutions is:
• Responsible for building next generation architecture for MasterCard in collaboration with other architects and engineers in the enterprise
• Accountable for aligning business solutions with enterprise frameworks and capabilities
• Expected to acquire and become subject matter expert in multiple cutting edge industry frameworks
• Expected to contribute extensively to architecture frameworks created by MasterCard to gain competitive advantage
• Experience with Lua or Python programming languages.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-59507