MasterCard Technical Program Management Analyst I (Scrum Master/Conductor) in New York City, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Technical Program Management Analyst I (Scrum Master/Conductor)
At Mastercard, our industry expertise is enhanced by our commitment to being a force for good in the world. We do well by doing good. Our core values of trust, partnership, agility and thoughtful risk taking are displayed in everything we do. Our culture of collaboration and inclusion makes our company the place where the best people choose to be.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join Mastercard on the Global Network team as a Network Program Management Analyst. Come join us!
We are looking for an eager to learn, self-starter with a background in technical project management to join our team and help us build towards the future. Our Technical Program Managers (TPM) drive multiple simultaneous projects to deliver network engineering work across the portfolio in our agile scrum execution model. In this role, you get to dive as deep into work intake, execution, and delivery. Proactively mobilize, orchestrates, and accelerates complex initiatives with dependent organizations to ensure successful execution and completion. Reports on progress, ensuring dependencies are owned and completed while illuminating risks and associated mitigations and remediation.
ALL ABOUT YOU
· Demonstrated ability to operate with independence and autonomy
· Demonstrated experience breaking down problems, organizing work, planning sprints, and delivering technical programs in agile delivery models
· Enjoys diving deep to understand of the platform’s capabilities and underlying technologies
· Work across the domain and respective objectives to drive constructive discussions with dependent teams, stakeholders, and organizations
· Negotiate priorities and help the team and their customers reach consensus
· Collaborate with dependent teams to secure resources, scope efforts, set priorities and establish delivery milestones
· Figure out the sequencing of the work so that execution can be optimized
· Identify blocking issues and manage their resolution
· Effectively and efficiently facilitates meetings
· Clearly articulate scope, timelines, dependencies, owners, actions, risks, and mitigations
· Builds strong working relationships with peers, managers, customers, and stakeholders
· BS in business, engineering, computer science or related discipline.
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-179436