MasterCard Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst in New York City, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst
Seeking experienced, motivated, detail oriented individual to join our QA Team as a Senior Quality
Assurance Engineer. As a member of our team you will work closely with your QA colleagues as well as
representatives from development and product groups in implementing best software test strategies for
all stages of software development. Your job will include analyzing product requirements, devising test
approach, providing accurate time estimates, developing and documenting use cases and test scenarios,
performing functional testing and documenting defects. Ideal candidate will have significant prior QA
Have Experience with Selenium, can automate existing test cases. Proficient in writing tests in C# programming language and comfortable with Visual Studio.
• You will tests conformance of products to unit, regression, protocol/interoperability and user interface
• You will maintains product consistency throughout product cycle, to include the design, define and
build phases through quality checkpoints and testing.
• You will act as a liaison with Product group and software developers to ensure delivery of a high quality
product is compatible with release timeline targets.
• You will ensure creation and maintenance of consolidated suite of documented tests.
• You are responsible for setting accurate personal schedules and time allocation to ensure timely
delivery of results.
• You review historical, existing and ongoing bug reports to identify areas needing specific attention.
• You assure the viability, functionality and effectiveness of essential testing tools.
• You will anticipate program release problems and takes corrective action, escalating as needed, to
resolve and achieve commitments.
• You will review documentation before it is sent out to External Customers.
All About You:
• You possess significant prior software quality assurance experience.
• You have experience in payment, banking or financial industries.
• You possess a deep knowledge and understanding of Software Development Process and QA Cycles
and Test Types
• You have a knowledge and understanding of testing and troubleshooting Web Applications and Phone
• You have experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) and a solid knowledge of a unit testing
framework provided in Visual Studio
• You possess strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of
Software Quality Assurance metrics, such as defect profiles and performance to entry/exit criteria.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-139433