MasterCard Software Development Engineer II in New York City, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Software Development Engineer II
Supporting the Mastercard Fraud Intelligence services members of this team have an opportunity to build new and extend current fraud prevention services. This exciting area within Mastercard is growing fast and creating cutting edge technologies that prevent fraud across the globe.
• Would you like to develop industry leading solutions for fighting fraud?
• Are you motivated by speeding business solutions to market?
• Do you want to innovate, using cutting edge technologies on challenging business problems?
• Deliver solutions by providing direct development of software
• Work closely with technical leads for assigned projects to assist in design and implementation tasks
• Assist with production support issues by acting as a subject matter expert in resolving incidents and problem tickets.
All About You
• Deep knowledge of software development processes including agile processes and test driven development
• A wide breadth and depth of technical experience including Java/JEE and Linux/Solaris
• Experience with the design and development of complex, multi-tier software solutions
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Extreme Performance or NoSQL Data Storage such as GemFire Object Grid, Terracotta, or Cassandra
• Database experience including Oracle and advanced SQL scripting
• Hadoop experience
• Experience integrating vendor and open source products into an overall system
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-99176