MasterCard Senior Specialist, Product Management, Digital Solutions in New York City, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Specialist, Product Management, Digital Solutions
• The role is part of the global product management team, responsible for setting product strategy, roadmap and priorities across Digital Solutions at Mastercard
• You will join the Remote Commerce Strategy team, specifically responsible for the overall strategy to evolve all remote commerce channels including e-commerce online, mobile, voice and other emerging digital channels to secure every card used at every remote commerce merchant everywhere.
• Have you brought a product to market on a global scale?
• Can you apply complex technical concepts to real-world problems and deliver simple solutions with real business value?
• Are you comfortable dealing with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment, able to set goals for yourself and others to drive initiatives forward and deliver tangible results?
• Execute the customer digital onboarding and registration strategy across Mastercard’s remote commerce programs including network tokenization and Secure Remote Commerce, conducting market research, competitive analysis, engaging internal and external stakeholders, getting feedback and buy-in, and ultimately launching new product initiatives and feature enhancements to streamline, advance and accelerate customer onboarding into Mastercard’s digital solutions.
• Write clear and concise business requirements and use cases, leading cross-functional teams to deliver new services, and leading regional teams to execute on the overall strategy.
• Create visual, engaging, and easy-to-use product collateral including product specifications, training materials, implementation guides, presentation slides, sales and marketing brochures.
• Be the product champion for your initiatives and for Mastercard digital products, acting as subject matter expert representing the global product team to train internal teams, and externally represent Mastercard at customer meetings, industry trade shows and events.
• Collaborate with internal and external customers including merchants, issuers, digital partners, acquirers, mobile network operators, mobile device manufacturers to develop and launch products and services.
All About You
• Broad product management knowledge, good track record applying theory and principles to real-life products, able to understand complex product concepts, business needs, competitive offering and industry trends and apply them to real-life problems to deliver solutions
• Proven record of writing concise and accurate documentation with thorough attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal communication, comfortable presenting, influencing and negotiating at senior management level, able to shift gears for audiences from different business disciplines of varying technical ability.
• Strong work ethic and highly organized, holding self and others to high standards, able to work autonomously and as part of a team, fostering a positive team culture in line with Mastercard values of trust, partnership, agility and initiative.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship skills with experience working with cross-functional teams across a global organizational structure.
• Agile mindset to product management, project management and software development with experience in agile methodologies.
• Knowledge and experience in user experience design, web services and APIs, payments, mobile, software architecture, EMV, 3DS, SRC, network tokenization, contactless, magnetic stripe, PCI-DSS, Global Platform, transaction authorization and clearing processing advantageous.
• Engineering, Computer Science degree or equivalent advantageous.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-85024