MasterCard Senior Specialist, Business Planning in New York City, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Business Planning
Title: Senior Specialist, Business Planning
Location – New York, NY or Purchase, NY
The Network & Digital Payment Services organization brings our MDES, SRC and Core network products together to deliver the best secure and differentiated experiences to consumers. Our mission is to invent, build and run platforms, services and applications that make is easy, quick and secure to pay and get paid, anytime, anywhere. The Strategy & Planning team is responsible for driving strategic initiatives and managing the planning and communications activities across the business. The four key focus areas for the team include strategy, business planning, product governance and communications.
In this role you will interact with leaders across Network & Digital Payment Services and the broader Mastercard organization. You will learn about MDES, SRC and our Core network products, and the innovative ways we use our products and services to lead in digital commerce and deliver the best consumer experience.
• Support ongoing delivery of clear and concise messaging to promote products and initiatives for internal and external audiences; provide periodic communications across the teams, celebrating key wins/milestones and success stories through various digital channels (internal websites, articles), in partnership with Program leads
• Manage and coordinate Network & Digital Payment Services employee engagement activities, including internal team site, townhalls, employee surveys; explore new and creative ways to reach employees with news and information to drive greater engagement and to increase knowledge sharing between the teams
• Ensure alignment and transparency across product teams, Programs and key initiatives by coordinating activities with various Program leads and cross-functional partners
• Support management reporting and monthly/quarterly business updates across key business priorities; identify insights and recommendations in support of product strategy
• Support development of management presentations, key messaging and other internal/external-facing content; coordinate pre-read materials and follow up action items for management discussions
• Lead ad hoc initiatives in support of cross-functional workstreams and new business opportunities
• Ability to think strategically about complex issues, driving thoughtful recommendations and relevant action plans
• Understanding across multiple marketing and communications disciplines, including strategic communications, messaging, digital marketing
• Highly organized with ability to manage competing priorities and coordinate multiple projects with a sense of urgency; excellent project management and organizational skills
• High level of comfort with uncertainty and shifting priorities
• Ability to work independently as well as in collegial, mutually supportive team environment; proven team player, who thrives on working collaboratively at all levels
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written), and ability to build relationships and interact effectively with individuals at all levels and geographies across the organization
• Knowledge of digital payments and commerce a plus
• Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-130942