MasterCard SENIOR ANALYST, COMMERCE INNOVATION in New York City, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
SENIOR ANALYST, COMMERCE INNOVATION
The Commerce Innovation group incubates, designs and commercially deploys cutting edge solutions and innovative technologies for merchants to transform the online and in-store consumer experiences. The group works closely with global retail clients and technology startups as well as product, services, and regional teams from across Mastercard.
• Can you imagine and define new experiences and value propositions yet unseen?
• Do you have the passion to built a product or program from the ground up?
• Can you create new opportunities from an evolving context with ambiguity?
• Can you work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and rapidly evolving environment?
• Can you deliver world class consumer experiences while balancing complex strategic business needs and objectives?
The Commerce Innovation Senior Analyst role has product management and business development responsibilities. The right candidate will lead product ideation, develop strategic business relationships with clients, startups, internal business leaders and other internal key stakeholders, support product sales activities to clients, drive business development initiatives, analyze metrics and implement strategic planning best practices and commercially launch innovative products.
The Commerce Innovation Senior Analyst will work backwards from the clients' business needs and consumers’ desired experience, identifying inputs to grow existing products and create new solutions, leveraging the group’s industry relationships in the best way to support Mastercard’s strategic goals in the future of retail & commerce.
• Lead the ideation, design, product development, and commercial launch of innovative products across emerging technologies and business models
• Integrate usability studies, consumer research, market analysis to prioritize product requirements
• Understand Mastercard's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as the best in class in the industry
• Maintain ongoing insight on key industry trends, emerging players, and new technologies being explored
• Define and analyze metrics that ensure the success of product
• Use communication and relationship management skills to build working teams and create alliances and influence stakeholders.
• Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving entrepreneurial-minded environment where the process is agile and creative solutions are the norm
• Develop standard presentations, case studies and sales support materials
• Lead and collaborate across multiple cross functional teams including business, sales, regional and technical staff
[ALL ABOUT YOU]
• Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining, a BS/BA or MS/MA degree
• Strong Business Acumen and entrepreneurial mindset with passion for innovation
• Motivated self-starter with ability to excel at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
• Team Player that can work in a cross functional organization
• Independent thinker and problem solver, capable of dealing with complexity and ambiguity, able to make structured, quick but analyzed decisions
• Has product management or product design experience
• Strong presentation skills (both written and verbal) and able to manage and oversee multiple projects and initiatives concurrently
• Proven record of delivering complex projects with quality
• Has experience interacting with and presenting to business customers
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-126010