MasterCard Principal, Senior Executive Support Engineer (Desktop) in New York City, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Principal, Senior Executive Support Engineer (Desktop)
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments sector. We power payments and provide products and services for individuals and industries all around the world. Our people, technology, data and brand provide the capabilities that drive our success. We believe in connecting people to priceless possibilities.
As a company, we know that our success is driven by the skills, experience, integrity and mindset of the talent we hire. By building an inclusive, world-class culture, our employees have once-in-a-career opportunities to be a part of teams that have a greater impact on our community and our world. We invite you to join our team to find out how you too can start something priceless.
The O.N.E. team is looking for a Principal, Senior Executive Systems Support Engineer to drive our customer experience strategy forward for our VIP Enhanced users by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Proactively collaborate with other engineering teams and services (e.g. desktop, unified communications, multimedia, mobility, network, security, and regional leads) to ensure alignment on service delivery for VIPs.
o Windows, Mac, iPhones, Androids, iPads, Windows & Apple client applications and operating systems. various core and non-core software applications
o Messaging/collaboration software such as Outlook, Teams & Zoom
o Strategic and proactive patching, proactive maintenance, and upgrades.
• Resolve problems and satisfy simple or complex installation and support requests in a wide range of environments such as in office, at home, or while traveling.
• Oversight of VIP ticket queue to ensure prioritization, case details, and quality of resolution – keep VIPs informed of actions including issues, resolution plans and other updates.
• Partner with internal and external partners to identify opportunities to improve services & support, solve problems, and deliver solutions quickly and effectively.
• Establish end-user documentation, training materials and project updates for VIPs.
• Create and provide scheduled and ad hoc training for hardware, software, or processes.
All About You:
• Look at everything through the eyes of your customer and clear focus on their needs.
• Build trusting relationships with the customer and stakeholders, serve as technical advisor.
• Skilled at delivering clear concise and relevant communications (written and verbal).
• Highly engaged and able to think strategically while being laser-focus on details.
• Always looking to increase your knowledge base and skill level, including certification training.
• Driven by outcomes and approach work with a sense of urgency.
• Ability to navigate high-paced and high-pressure situations with confidence.
• You’re curious and always looking for potential solutions to solve problems.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-134528