MasterCard Principal Project Manager in New York City, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Principal Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
At Mastercard, our industry expertise is enhanced by our commitment to being a force for good in the world and to doing well by doing good. Mastercard relies on our global workforce to help us achieve our goal of building a sustainable, inclusive global economy. The Mastercard Way encourages us, connects us with the behaviors that represent the essence of not only what we do but who we are as an organization. Cultivating an environment for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views and experiences drives a global and collaborative culture of inclusion and sense of belonging.
• Do you want to join a Company that offers a competitive benefits-and rewards program that attracts, develops and retains the most talented employees around the world?
• Do you want to join an inclusive culture where employees, in all their diversity, feel valued, respected and who can bring their authentic selves to work? Learn more at Mastercard’s Corporate Sustainability Report.
This is a Senior Project Manager position that is responsible for supporting and managing organizational change for an organization-wide guild across Mastercard. The purpose of the guild is to solve tough problems, train people quickly, and provide learning opportunities across the organization. They are instrumental in shifting team behavior, investing in cross team standards, learning new ways or working and supporting the application in progress. This position will be responsible for ensuring that the guild members and wider organization have the day-to-day support necessary to support broad scale organizational change.
• Designing, developing, executing and managing enterprise-wide programs that enable, promote and advance a high-performing, engaged, change-capable and inclusive workforce.
• Instantiating and supporting a Change Champions program and creating a feedback loop that allows the guild to adjust its mission as the organization evolves and grows.
• Creating the metrics for, and communication of, monthly measurement at the individual level, manager level, and program level guild maturity
• Creating, owning and updating the Guild Hub site
• Driving bi-annual cross organizational calibration conversation
• Creating and coordinating a “Train the Trainer” certification program
• Responsible for transparency and awareness into the program progression and membership
• Creates and manages the guild cross-organization Circles and mentoring programs.
• Builds a high performing environment that supports Mastercard’s culture by providing strategic leadership to the employee engagement strategy and survey process. Leverages survey insights to uncover key gaps and fosters partnerships with leaders to implement meaningful actions that improve employee engagement, performance and retention.
All About You
• A record of managing the successful delivery of complex programs, preferably on a global scale.
• Experience developing business communications and change management strategies
• Rock solid communicator and collaborator with strong relationships and team building skills.
• Curious, problem solver with an interest understanding processes and how to make them more efficient
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-150692