MasterCard Manager, Vulnerability Management in New York City, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Manager, Vulnerability Management
• Application Security Testing team is responsible for identifying security gaps and vulnerabilities through different tools and techniques used by hackers on MasterCard applications.
• This position is responsible to manage the Application Security Testing (AST) team in North America..
• This position is responsible for leading the AST team to complete App Scans, perform pentests, perform both dynamic and static code analysis, identify process improvements, maintain the application, and consult with application teams on findings as necessary.
• What is your experience in web application security?
• What is your experience in Dynamic and Static Code analysis?
• What is your experience in Information Security?
• What skills do you bring to the table that would make you a fit for this position?
• Manage resources, and their workload, to ensure that applications are being scanned as per the schedule
• Assist resources to make sure that any roadblocks are removed for their ability to do their job effectively
• Create a technical roadmap for maintaining and upgrading existing applications and determine next steps to review replacement of application.
• Identify process improvements and monitor processes to ensure they are effective and lean by using metrics.
• Ensure resources are properly trained and performing in line with industry best practices.
All About You
• Strong web application security (understanding vulnerabilities, Top 10 OWASP, etc…) experience
• Strong understanding of both static and dynamic code analysis.
• Intermediate Information Security experience
• Intermediate experience managing an application (i.e. roadmaps, upgrades, infrastructure maintenance)
• Strong experience managing resources.
• Intermediate Unix skills
• Strong communication skills
• Strong written documentation skills
• Strong leadership qualities
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-82821