MasterCard Manager, Technical Product Management in New York City, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Technical Product Management
The role is part of Mastercard’s Consumer Solutions, specifically E-Commerce Solutions Product Development. You will join the team that is responsible for new and existing e-commerce checkout related products and services. One of the top priorities for this team is conceptualizing, building and launching payment industry-standard products that will transform the guest checkout value proposition for consumers, merchants and issuers.
• Can you apply complex technical concepts to real-world problems and deliver simple solutions with real business value?
• Are you comfortable dealing with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment, able to set goals for yourself and others to drive initiatives forward and deliver tangible results?
• Are you customer focused?
• Product Owner responsible for design, development and maintenance of a suite of testing tools that enable integration and implementation testing with Merchants or their service providers as well as Issuers.
• Conduct product requirements analysis and high level technical analysis
• Backlog refinement and prioritization for scrum team
• Educate and engage all stakeholders – external customers, internal testing team members and regional counterparts
• Develop proof of concept for new tools
• Create training documents for external stakeholders.
• Support release management and product validation
All About You
• Prior experience in technical product management
• Strong business acumen, detail orientation and agile mindset
• Highly proactive, solves problems
• Relationship building and cross-functional collaboration skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication. Comfortable presenting, influencing and negotiating at senior management level, able to shift gears for audiences from different business disciplines of varying technical ability.
• Strong integrity and work ethic, holding self and others to high standards, able to work autonomously and as part of a team, fostering a positive team culture in line with Mastercard values of trust, partnership, agility and initiative.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-115326