MasterCard Manager, Strategic Pricing & Interchange in New York City, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Strategic Pricing & Interchange
The International Markets (IMK) Pricing and Interchange (P&IC) team:
• Partners across regions and global business units to execute changes in economics aligned to product- and market-led strategy under a consistent strategic framework.
• Leads the execution of initiatives whose complexity and scope require a global view and coordination.
• Advocates and drives revenue optimization, simplicity, enhanced customer and employee experience, and adherence to principles.
• The team has a privileged position with visibility into impactful initiatives across the organization, providing members the ability to influence and enrich many commercial conversations, through innovative and strategic thinking.
• Effectively manage and prioritize execution of portfolio of key transformational initiatives.
• Successfully drive initiatives from ideation to creation, regional syndication, and execution.
• Identify and develop creative solutions, with a strong analytical and fact-based foundation, and lead teams toward its implementation.
• Partner with several stakeholders across the organization conducive to advance assigned projects.
• Communicate effectively to peers and management progress against initiatives.
All About You:
• Experience applying financial and business management principles, theories, and concepts.
• Experience with financial modeling (e.g., P&L projections, Cost-benefit, ROI, etc.).
• Strategic thinker with a strong orientation to detail and execution.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills; ability to build alignment without direct authority.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, ensuring that key messages are articulated in a brief and clear manner.
• Self-managed and self-driven. Able to anticipate needs and execute according to them.
• Ability to turn data into meaningful information and present it in a concise, professional manner for senior management review.
• Ability to lead through influence and thrive despite challenges.
• Ability to interact effectively across multiple functions, geographies, and levels within the company.
• Advanced PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite, data mining, python, Power BI, Tableau, Etc.
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
• Ability to handle confidential information and materials with appropriate discretion
• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA highly desirable
• Limited global travel but required as needed
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
NYC Salary Range: $132,250 - $204,700
Westchester County Salary Range: $115,000 - $178,000
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-184570