MasterCard Manager Product Operations in New York City, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager Product Operations
The Mastercard Connect Product Operations team is responsible for managing Connect which is used by customers to access Mastercard product and services. The team is also responsible for all aspects of the product management lifecycle including working with development teams, internal and external stakeholders and driving user experience enhancements.
• Partner with internal stakeholders to analyze and resolve complex customer issues.
• Oversee the resolution of day-to-day business issues.
• Identify platform enhancements through day to day activities.
• Manage the Product Owner Engagement process.
• Prioritize dev work to align with Connect Strategy and roadmap for Connect platform.
• Provide consulting as the Connect Subject Matter Expert for provisioning and application/data management.
• Responsible for providing support and training for CTS and Connect Technical Support.
• Manage Audit and Compliance findings.
• Contribute to the content on Connect and support other business partners that own content on the Support page. Manage the access approval process for Connect owned tools. (SA Tool and OnMail)
All about you
• Ability to understand Mastercard’s core business along with a solid understand of the data architecture leveraged with the Connect Ecosystem.
• Business experience or educational background in in industries such as financial services, consumer products, consulting, marketing, technology, or communications
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently, while meeting deadlines
• Solid understanding of MasterCard’s systems and operations
• Demonstrates knowledge of customers’ systems and the overall technology in the ecosystem in Banking industry and electronic processing
• Ability to communicate with different functional areas
• Works successfully and cooperatively in a team atmosphere
• Uses insights drawn from data analytics to add value to a Customer servicing team
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-120407