MasterCard Manager, Product Management in New York City, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Product Management
Mastercard develops and delivers world-class risk, security products and services for its customers across the globe. As part of the North America Services organization, the Cyber & Intelligence Solutions team is focused on the sales, market management and commercialization of security and decision products that drive value and offer a better experience for issuers, merchants and consumers.
The candidate will serve as the product lead for a suite of cyber security solutions, including our recently acquired Risk Recon business. The candidate will drive collaboration and coordination across the Mastercard and Risk Recon teams to define, deliver and expand use of Mastercard and Risk Recon solutions across new and existing customer segments. The candidate will have responsibility for ensuring the products they manage are successful through all phases of the lifecycle – launch, sell, deliver, and run, including the achievement of revenue targets.
• Do you have a passion for security, innovation and digital payments?
• Do you love helping drive a business forward, creatively solving problems and connecting the dots to help deliver new and existing business and sales opportunities?
• Do you get excited by the challenge of working with diverse stakeholders in a constantly changing environment?
• Are you motivated to be a part of fast-paced, innovative organization that is helping customers create a better experience through new and differentiated solutions?
The three primary areas of responsibility include: (1) Market Management, (2) Go-To-Market and (3) ensuring the ongoing evolution and success of the products they manage.
• Responsible for achievement of in-year and multi-year revenue targets.
• Capture market needs by leveraging data insights, voice of the customer and monitoring market conditions.
• Develop and maintain ongoing assessment of a competitive landscape to inform sales strategy and future product roadmap.
• Define and execute the GTM strategy across various customer segments, including issuers, acquirers, merchants and digital partners.
• Serve as the Risk Recon and cyber security SME and provide thought leadership internally and externally to drive business and sales opportunities.
• Responsible for identifying and executing cyber security education opportunities across all customer-facing teams in the Region.
• Develop next gen market strategy for cyber solutions and lead corresponding execution of product go-to-market plans.
• Work with regional product and sales teams on opportunities to uniquely package services for specific customer segments and industry verticals.
All About You
• A history of success in the management of cyber security solutions across a variety of customer segments
• Demonstrated ability to act with a persistent and relentless sense of urgency
• Ability to forge strong relationships, including both executive and functional levels
• Demonstrated leadership and influencing capabilities to drive alignment across a matrixed organization and teams
• Outstanding collaboration and interpersonal communication skills
• Understanding of cyber security technology and application of that knowledge to address customer/market needs
• Self-starter, highly organized, collaboration-minded and results driven
• Overnight travel required (10% - 20%)
• Bachelor’s degree (advanced degree/MBA a plus)
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-136521