MasterCard Manager, Global Product Management, Digital Solutions in New York City, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Global Product Management, Digital Solutions
The role is part of Mastercard’s Digital Payments Global Product Management & Strategy team, responsible for setting product strategy, roadmap, and priorities across Mastercard's digital payment products. You will join the Secure Remote Commerce team that is responsible for new and existing e-commerce checkout related products and services. One of the top priorities for this team is conceptualizing, building and launching payment industry-standard products that will transform the guest checkout value proposition for consumers, merchants and issuers.
• Can you apply complex technical concepts to real-world problems and deliver simple solutions with real business value?
• Are you comfortable dealing with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment, able to set goals for yourself and others to drive initiatives forward and deliver tangible results?
• Are you customer focused?
• Support strategy and conceptualization of solutions to scale the user base for secure remote commerce. This includes solutions for Mastercard Issuers to enable enrollment of their cardholders with as little friction as possible as well as identifying other future opportunities to build a critical base of users.
• Lead creation of business requirements and maintain a clear product features roadmap
• Collaborate with platforms and engineering teams to help translate business requirements to technical build.
• Collaborate with the regional product teams to establish a strong understanding of Mastercard Issuer business strategies, requirements, and constraints
• Conduct market research to identify competitive and technology trends
• Create analytics and reporting requirements and key insights (internally and externally) that will help inform the future roadmap
• Partner with regional stakeholders, marketing, data privacy, legal, etc. to ensure that all regional and regulatory requirements are adhered to
All About You
• 7+ years’ experience in digital product management, technology or related functions.
• Strong business acumen, detail orientation and agile mindset
• Highly proactive, solves problems
• Relationship building and cross-functional collaboration skills with a strong focus on working across business, UX, research, and technology teams.
• Excellent verbal and written communication. Comfortable presenting, influencing and negotiating at senior management level, able to shift gears for audiences from different business disciplines of varying technical ability.
• Strong integrity and work ethic, holding self and others to high standards, able to work autonomously and as part of a team, fostering a positive team culture in line with Mastercard values of trust, partnership, agility and initiative.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-130722