MasterCard Executive Recruiter, Talent Acquisition in New York City, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Executive Recruiter, Talent Acquisition
• Mastercard’s Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for developing diverse sourcing strategies to identify and attract the most competitive talent both internally and externally to ensure Mastercard’s continued success in payments innovation.
• Reporting into the Vice President, Talent Acquisition - Executive Recruitment, this role is an individual contributor position that has a significant impact on Mastercard’s people strategy.
• The position can be mostly remote with the ability to come onsite to the Purchase, NY headquarters in Westchester county, as needed (approximately twice a month)
• The Executive Recruiter, Talent Acquisition will manage full life cycle recruitment and talent sourcing efforts for executive requisitions across a portfolio of businesses within Mastercard.
• This role will be at the forefront in assisting to build, strengthen, and expand key businesses by attracting talent in a priceless way. The passion Mastercard has to innovate and lead must be reflected through the individual in this role as a brand ambassador of our company.
• Develop a dynamic portfolio sourcing approach and manage requisitions as the recruiter for key executive roles across the Mastercard organization.
• Build partnerships with local, regional, and global leadership to identify important talent needs and develop creative strategies to attract and assess talent.
• Manage, evaluate, and develop innovative direct sourcing plans to attract diverse talent to our core, developing, and emerging businesses. Develop talent pipelines for critical & recurring roles as well as provide market intelligence.
• Recommend and execute against effective recruitment marketing and advertising to attract top talent and highlight Mastercard as an employer of choice.
• Oversee the portfolio of external recruitment, internal mobility, and employee referral candidates to satisfy Mastercard’s hiring needs for assigned client groups.
• Responsible for managing effective partnerships and measuring success with external recruitment partners.
• Meet quarterly goals for time-to-fill, cost per hire, diverse candidate slates, candidate pipelines, and required applicant tracking updates.
• Participate in ad hoc team projects.
All About You:
• Prior experience recruiting at the executive level is required. Previous recruitment experience recruiting for a variety of functions as a corporate in-house recruiter or in an RPO model is required. Recruitment agency or international recruitment experience is an asset.
• Significant experience in direct sourcing, candidate assessment, as well as recruiting principles, theories and concepts. Previous direct sourcing knowledge and use of tools in addition to LinkedIN is required. AIRS certification is an asset.
• A self-starter who can act as a strong individual contributor, operating effectively in a matrixed organization.
• Demonstrated success in building and implementing diversity recruitment programs and strategies.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and presence; comfort dealing with all levels of the organization. The ability to influence without authority.
• Recruiting operations experience: you can ensure effective resource management, reporting, and stakeholder management.
• Extensive knowledge of at least one applicant tracking system and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
• High standards, continuously raising the bar, delivering with a sense of urgency; operating with a strong customer relationship and satisfaction approach.
• A demonstrated track record as an effective networker and closer.
• Knowledge of U.S. employment laws.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-162448