MasterCard Director, Technology Strategy in New York City, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the worlds fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Technology Strategy
Reporting to Vice President, Operations & Technology this newly created role will be a part of the Markets and Transformation group and have a direct impact in driving key strategies for the O&T organization.
Overview: Lead and manage O&T strategy projects focused on enhancing value of our technology portfolio and driving transformation to support our corporate strategic objectives
- Partner with senior executives and key stakeholders to drive O&T strategy topics
- Lead and project manage strategy projects end-to-end from initial project scoping, problem structuring, analysis, solution development to delivery of final recommendations
- Own crafting of executive communication materials
- Provide support in driving alignment / buy-in on strategy recommendations
- Selectively provide execution program support for approved strategies, if needed
- Maintain strong PoV on key technology trends to inform key O&T strategies
- Develop and maintain strong ongoing working relationships with key internal stakeholders in O&T and broader Mastercard organization
Prior experience in technology consulting preferred
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Ability to work with ambiguity; manage complex projects
Strong written and oral communication skills
Strong collaborator, ability to work cross-functionally
Willingness to selectively travel across O&T locations
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-70942