MasterCard Director, Product Management Rule Services in New York City, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Product Management Rule Services
• Use communication and relationship management skills to build working teams and create alliances and influence stakeholders. Works closely with Regional Product Management, and Implementation and Support teams on global and regional projects.
• Lead and collaborate across multiple cross functional teams including business, sales, regional and technical staff
• Execution of product strategies, business plans and product roadmaps for rule services
• Work with cross-functional regional, business and support teams to drive customer adoption
• Serve as contact for subject matter expertise with all cross-functional stakeholders.
• Generate routine and ad hoc product reports for product management
• Identify customer usage trends and revenue opportunities.
• Perform annual product health check analysis to ensure product viability and strategy adherence.
• Support the analysis and implementation of pricing initiatives for new or existing products and strategic initiatives.
• Act as a product owner and lead strategic initiatives to enhance and expand Rule Services
• Develop and communicate product vision, roadmap, and pricing strategies
• Responsible for business case creation, product and pricing strategy, product planning, product tracking and reporting product performance (KPIs)
• Participate in planning, forecasting, and other financial management efforts.
• Develop business cases for funding for significant platform enhancements.
• Review and approve regional business cases for requests submitted.
All About You
• Experience defining a new solution, taking the initiative through studio process and launching a new service in market
• Ability to work with different teams and influence others to achieve objectives
• Strong skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of payments industry, payments processing and issuer fraud solutions
• Experience on fraud product management, strategy or management a plus
• Solid communications skills, business acumen and ability to translate research results into high level summary.
• Ability to prioritize multiple complex projects with a variety of stakeholders.
Proficiency with MasterCard’s proprietary data sources such as Enterprise Analytics, MyMPA, Ad Hoc Data Warehouse reporting, Enterprise Reporting preferred
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
NYC Salary Range: $174,000 - $269,000
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-187747