MasterCard Director, Product Management, Cyber & Intelligence in New York City, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Product Management, Cyber & Intelligence
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Cyber & Security Innovation team is looking for a Director, Product Development, to lead the ongoing development and deployment of cybersecurity insurance offerings. The ideal candidate is motivated, intellectually curious and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset. They must also be passionate about product management, building new business cases and driving a product through conception and development to management.
The Cyber & Security Innovation team, which is part of the larger Cyber & Intelligence Solutions team, is responsible for Mastercard’s safety and security related product development efforts that work to protect our network’s eco-system.
• Lead the development and expansion, working with internal and external stakeholders, of cybersecurity insurance product offerings
• Work across Mastercard and third party partners to understand the regulatory environment for each new market as well as product and legal requirements
• Integrate new requirements into existing product and service solutions leveraging project management skills and product development expertise
• Work with regional teams to launch cybersecurity insurance offerings in new markets
• Initiate and direct qualitative and quantitative market research to validate trends and competitive opportunities for developing new products
• Generate and evaluate ideas to enhance Mastercard’s insurance-related product offerings and create a competitive advantage
• Partner with global and/or regional teams to identify opportunities for products and new services, inform internal stakeholders on new features of product offerings
• Establish go-to-market strategy and develop business cases for new product opportunities
• Ensure appropriate use of and compliance with the New Product Development/Go-To-Market (NPD/GTM) process
All About You:
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and influence a cross-functional team while working independently towards a goal
• Experience in overseeing development and management of cyber and/or insurance products
• Have functional knowledge of cybersecurity solutions and/or innovations in insurance offerings relevant to cybersecurity space.
• Strong track record of synthesizing products and services from multiple functional areas into value propositions that align with regional or local customer needs
• Experience conducting product demonstrations and presenting compelling product propositions at external industry events for key stakeholders/audience
• Strong analytical, logical thinking and communication skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-142070