MasterCard Director, Product Development and Innovation in New York City, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Product Development and Innovation
• The Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (C&I) team is responsible for product management and innovative product and service development to address evolving risk and security needs for all of Mastercard’s various customer segments.
• As part of this organization, the Identity Solutions Network Development Team leads the development and creation of innovative consumer identity solutions focused on ensuring the methods used to verify cardholders are safe, secure and user friendly.
• Support the Identity Solutions Network Development team in the creation and development of innovative new products, services and programs to support value added services and enterprise authentication solutions.
• Ensure that the Mastercard Authentication Network and related Industry Standards that facilitate processing of cardholder authentication requests through Mastercard are developed to handle emerging authentication methods and functions.
• Collaborate with other product areas (e.g. Commercial Product, Product Management, Digital Payments, Franchise, etc.) and regions to deliver business requirements and ensure solution development is aligned with business objectives.
• Lead and document the strategic business direction for the MasterCard Authentication Network, working in partnership with Mastercard Operations and Technology to design, develop and deliver, core features for continued support and growth in the emerging authentication industry.
• Participate in special projects and strategic initiatives with cross-functional stakeholders.
• Have you ever brought a platform to market on a global scale?
• Are you motivated to be part of securing the growth of digital payments on all devices and channels?
• Do you enjoy working within dynamic, cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, high-visibility role?
• Support the integration of Identity Solutions products, programs and platforms to help deliver authentication solutions within other Mastercard products and services
• Align product roadmaps and timelines to ensure the Identity Solutions product development team is well positioned to support ongoing initiatives and holistic Mastercard development requirements
• Work directly with other teams in Mastercard to integrate Identity Solutions products and services into emerging digital payments products
• Generate ideas and drive concept validation for new services and product enhancements
• Partner with the team to ensure the build of these services meets business requirements and supports the Authentication Solutions strategy
All About You
• Demonstrable experience in product conceptualization, design and development, and delivery.
• Proven experience and in-depth knowledge of digital payments, authentication, and security methodologies.
• Understanding of payments and payment processing.
• Ability to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners
• Self-motivated with a track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
• Strong problem solving skills
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-73045