MasterCard Director, Product Analytics & Experimentation, E-Commerce Solutions in New York City, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Product Analytics & Experimentation, E-Commerce Solutions
Mastercard’s E-Commerce Solutions group envisions creating valued experiences for consumers, and enabling merchants and issuers to reach consumers in ways not possible in the pre-digital world. We drive the strategy, definition, prioritization and development of a suite of foundational payment solutions. This an opportunity to be a part of a highly motivated global team focused on bringing security, convenience and control to digital payments.
You will join the Click to Pay team that is responsible for the development and commercialization of industry standard e-commerce checkout related products and services. You will play a pivotal role in conceptualizing and scaling products that will transform the guest checkout value proposition for consumers, merchants and issuers.
• Are you respected for your thought leadership and strategic thinking?
• Are you comfortable dealing with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment, able to set goals for yourself and others to drive initiatives forward and deliver tangible results?
• Have you brought the power of data and insights to help drive business strategy, superior product experiences and customer satisfaction?
• Lead a small but enthusiastic team to grow and mature the organization’s product analytics & experimentation practice
• Collaborate with cross-functional leadership teams to establish long term as well as annual KPIs in line with the vision of the organization
• Lead the creation of ongoing insights to educate product managers, business stakeholders and senior executives on progress against KPIs and health of the product
• Lead, in partnership with the UX team, conceptualization and execution of experiments to drive iterative improvements as well as conceptualize new features and functionalities
• Collaborate with product managers, architecture and engineering teams to ensure that the ability to track and report relevant data/ metrics is part of every initiative’s requirements
• Collaborate with architecture and development teams to onboard tools & technologies for advanced analytics and experimentation
• Provide effective leadership to direct reports using timely coaching & feedback and periodic professional development discussions.
All About You
• Sustained success record in data analytics, insights and experimentation for B2C products
• Solid hands on knowledge/ expertise in popular UI as well as backend analytics, testing and data visualization tools
• Proven ability in understanding complex technical concepts, business needs, competitive offering and industry trends and applying them to real-world problems to deliver solutions.
• Excellent verbal communication, comfortable presenting, influencing and negotiating at senior management level, able to shift gears for audiences from different business areas
• Strong leadership and relationship building skills with experience in directly and indirectly managing teams across a global organizational structure.
• Strong integrity and work ethic, holding self and others to high standards, able to work autonomously and as part of a team, fostering a positive team culture in line with Mastercard values of trust, partnership, agility and initiative.
• Experience in e-commerce and digital payments a plus.
• Master’s in Business or equivalent analytical discipline preferred.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-118410