MasterCard Customer Success Operations Manager in New York City, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Customer Success Operations Manager
SessionM, a Mastercard Company, is a customer engagement platform empowering global brands to forge stronger and more profitable customer relationships. We partner with brands to drive marketing transformation through innovative technology and services.
SessionM is looking for a highly motivated Customer Success Operations Manager to drive insights for our business through excellent project management skills, deep technology expertise, and a strong understanding of the key components of the customer experience. In this data-driven role, you will support our entire Customer Success team with the technologies, processes, and reports that will deliver customer insights and advance the efficiency and performance of our customer success managers.
The ideal candidate is a highly experienced Gainsight/Churnzero/Totango administrator with additional experience as a Salesforce.com administrator. This position demands advanced technical and analytical skills as well as seasoned project management, communication, and cross-functional collaboration. The ideal candidate will have a track record of success using Gainsight, Salesforce.com, and other technologies to drive efficient workflows and derive valuable customer insights.
● Drive the effective forecasting and reporting of past results on key customer success measures (adoption, renewals, upsells, customer satisfaction, advocacy, etc.)
● Develop systems to track and analyze leading indicators of renewals and upsell
● Detect early signals of at-risk accounts, design systematized Customer Success playbooks, and provide path to escalation
● Build cross-functional processes (visibility and accountability) that help meet renewal and upsell targets and drive their successful adoption
● Coordinate one-to-many communication outreach efforts (e.g. NPS, Product update/enhancement notifications, etc.)
● Develop processes for identifying top customer candidates for upsell
● Lead Customer Success resource forecasting and assignment for Implementation Managers and CSMs
● Work with Customer Success leadership team to develop and administer team performance assessment criteria/bonus model
● Customer Success team enablement, including materials, data, and coordination of training to help the team work more effectively
● Implement and manage software that facilitates Customer Success activities like Gainsight and Salesforce
Desired Skills and Experience:
● BA or BS degree, preferably in a technical discipline
● Demonstrated success in a customer operations, sales operations, or technical customer experience role
● Demonstrated project management or product management experience
● Deep experience and certification as a Gainsight and/or Salesforce.com administrator
● An analytical and metrics-driven work style, along with excellent communication and presentation skills
● Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
● Impeccable analytical, project management, and communication skills
● Proven track record of improving processes and operational efficiency through technology
● Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity and change in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
● Serious technical knowledge, with hands-on expertise tying data and systems together
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
NYC Salary Range: -
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-186826