MasterCard Manager, Product Management in New Hampshire
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Product Management
C&I Portfolio Management is a new team established as part of C&I global product function at the centre enabling decisions and driving the work necessary to meet business line and C&I objectives. As part of this remit the team is responsible for 1) enabling cross portfolio prioritization, 2) managing cross-program strategic efforts, and 3) financial & resource management.
Cyber & Intelligence Solutions is responsible for safeguarding trust in payments, both now and in future. We ensure that transactions and interactions are safe, simple and smart. By cyber we mean cyberspace in its truest sense – the totality of the digital world we operate in, both online and offline. Intelligence refers to the use of smart technology and deployment of services -- Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine learning and the sophisticated interpretation of data -- to better protect and serve customers. C&I helps Mastercard develop solutions in fields beyond payments as our remit expands from transactions to interactions.
Manager, Product Management is responsible for localization project management and enabling cross portfolio priorization decisions by managing C&I projects by integrating C&I’s financial and resource dashboards. This will include:
• Responsible for the development, enhancements and ongoing management of our localization reporting
• Responsible for developing strategic materials in coordination with the C&I Program Owners and creating compelling business narratives to support strategic priorities.
• Responsible for supporting the regular cadence of strategic reviews with each business unit and delivering data driven strategic material
• Partnering with relevant stakeholders to drive strategic/regulatory/technology-related future scenario planning
All about you:
• Expertise in the areas of strategy, planning and financial management required.
• Strong analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools/data sources (Excel & Macros, Tableau, DOMO, ALM, etc.)
• Ability to influence at senior management levels and confidence to hold the line with internal teams to provide the highest level of advocacy for the projects.
• Experience developing and maintaining strategic or sales dashboards
• Results-proven track record of exceeding goals and a bottom-line orientation; evidence of the ability to consistently make good decisions through a combination of analysis, experience and judgment
• Ability to think strategically, and translate complex opportunities into compelling businesses-centric narratives
• Highly developed presentation, facilitation, and communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Experience working in (or consulting for) global technology organization desirable
5+ years experience in Management Consulting / Strategy Consulting
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-176908